New Guy on cycle Needs Help

BIGRAY2014

Im new to the sight and am looking for good knowledge when it comes to gear? If you can help, much thanks. I been running Supratest400 from NOVA and know my guy is legit but am wondering if anyone else is getting good results like I am considering it states it is a vet product?

There are very limited hormones used by vets. Supratest400 sounds like a blend so I highly doubt that its vet. Finaflex, Equipoise, and Stanozolol are the three most commonly used I think.

It says in Spanish it is a vet product by a company NOVA? , also have you heard of gear from a company called LEGEND because I was thinking of making an order with them since their products are pretty reasonable,,,IF THEY ARE LEGIT?

Agreed with abused sounds to be off, throw up some pics man, Legend that's the one with the lion face right? if it is I would stay away

Supratest400 GTG,, My sex drive is crazy and the pumps I'm getting during and after my workouts are great. Vet product or not ,'' I like it". My 4th pin and feeling really good, pain in shoulder drastically subsided and pushing heavier weight again.View attachment 556943.Im 5ft 10 218 .

Back