New here, seriously considering inputs on Physique Building!

templaar

Hey guys.
Little background:
Im 36 Yrs, Height 170 CM BF 15%
Training on and off for 8 years.
Since then struggling for my dream body.. but with no success!
I have been reading about anabolic steroids.. which are getting quite common in India now. however was avoiding it hearing the side effects.
I think now im ready for it since im already crossed 35yrs of age.

As of now im in slim category with v little muscles.. and no matter how hard i train i dont get the desired results.

Hope you guys help me in building my dream body !

Attached is my awful body pic : Pic 1

And this is wot im looking to b: Pic 2

Following is my Testosterone test result:

TESTOSTERONE, Serum 567.1 (Range 249-836 ng/dl)

Last edited:
Your natural testosterone levels are good. How much do you weigh? How was your 15% body fat estimate determined?

What sort of weight lifting do you do? Give us an example of what a typical week looks like. It doesn't look like you lift heavy or or hypertrophy.

What are your daily diet macros?

As said your test level is ok. And at 36yrs this is prime time. You probably need more calories and as you were asked what is your training routine like. The two combined will make a big difference. If you become consistent with the both I see no reason not to cycle.

Your natural testosterone levels are good. How much do you weigh? How was your 15% body fat estimate determined?

What sort of weight lifting do you do? Give us an example of what a typical week looks like. It doesn't look like you lift heavy or or hypertrophy.

What are your daily diet macros?

Hi,
My weight is 148 lb.
36 Yrs, 170 CM BF 15%
Body fat a per weighing machine in gym .. not sure if its correct.
I am not an heavy weights lifter
Maximum Weights I lift: 100 lb

I do one body part a day:
Day 1 : Chest
Day 2: Shoulders
Day 3: Arms and Abs
Day 4: Back
Day 5: Legs
Day 6: Play Tennis for an hour
Day 7: Swimming for 45 Minutes

Daily diet Micros: Total Calories: 2100 ( 400 Protein/ 1300 Carb / 700 Fat) Not actually doing much on macros except consuming calories

I am not in hurry for Cycle..if its suggested to do weight training for some time i will go for it.. but if cycle gives me more power to lift i wanna try that for measurable results.

Can i go for a mild cycle of 4-6 weeks? PCT included in these 4-6 weeks? (This is gonna b my first ever cycle)

Thanks in Advance oldmusclemike and Megatron28 !

Hi,
My weight is 148 lb.
36 Yrs, 170 CM BF 15%
I am not an heavy weights lifter
Maximum Weights I lift: 100 lb

I do one body part a day:
Day 1 : Chest
Day 2: Shoulders
Day 3: Arms and Abs
Day 4: Back
Day 5: Legs
Day 6: Play Tennis for an hour
Day 7: Swimming for 45 Minutes

Daily diet Micros: Total Calories: 2100 ( 400 Protein/ 1300 Carb / 700 Fat) Not actually doing much on macros except consuming calories

I am not in hurry for Cycle..if its suggested to do weight training for some time i will go for it.. but if cycle gives me more power to lift i wanna try that for measurable results.

Can i go for a mild cycle of 4-6 weeks? PCT included in these 4-6 weeks? (This is gonna b my first ever cycle)

Ok, you will never get the body you desire if you never lift more than 100 lbs. You need to lift Heavy. You have not developed any significant musculature. How about a goal of benching yoiur weight for 12 reps for example. You don't need AAS to do this. You just need to get on a good training program..

I would encourage you to train each muscle twice per week. Since you are not powerlifting you should be fine.

You need more protein in your diet. 100 grams per day is not enough. I recommend increasing to 1 gram per pound of bodyweight. So 148 grams per day right now. Offset this increase by adjusting carbs and fats to maintain your calorie target.

Ignore the body fat measuring device at your gym. It is wrong Those devices are very inaccurate. Get a water weighting, body pod scan or dexa scan. Any of those three are more accurate. But I based on your pic, I think you are much higher than 15%.

Once you learn how to train and diet effectively, then you can consider using AAS. Right now you would get minimal benefit from using steroids.

Last edited:
Ok, you will never get the body you desire if you never lift more than 100 lbs. You need to lift Heavy. You have not developed any significant musculature. How about a goal of benching yoiur weight for 12 reps for example. You don't need AAS to do this. You just need to get on a good training program..

I would encourage you to train each muscle twice per week. Since you are not powerlifting you should be fine.

You need more protein in your diet. 100 grams per day is not enough. I recommend increasing to 1 gram per pound of bodyweight. So 148 grams per day right now. Offset this increase by adjusting carbs and fats to maintain your calorie target.

Ignore the body fat measuring device at your gym. It is wrong Those devices are very inaccurate. Get a water weighting, body pod scan or dexa scan. Any of those three are more accurate. But I based on your pic, I think you are much higher than 15%.

Once you learn how to train and diet effectively, then you can consider using AAS. Right now you would get minimal benefit from using steroids.

Ok Templaar, I am only posting again to support what ALL Meg said. He is concise and right on point. I really cannot add to it. So ^^^^^^ this is it.

Now what you can do is get with someone to help your diet and another person to put a training routine together for you. However if you know the exercises then you can put it together yourself. As with the diet write your program down, what body parts in a day so that you hit them all twice a week. I have always liked a 3 day 1 day off routine. So it takes 3 days to work my body and I take 1 day off and then repeat.

Good luck

Ok Templaar, I am only posting again to support what ALL Meg said. He is concise and right on point. I really cannot add to it. So ^^^^^^ this is it.

Now what you can do is get with someone to help your diet and another person to put a training routine together for you. However if you know the exercises then you can put it together yourself. As with the diet write your program down, what body parts in a day so that you hit them all twice a week. I have always liked a 3 day 1 day off routine. So it takes 3 days to work my body and I take 1 day off and then repeat.

Good luck

Thank your very much for your valuable feedback.
I will work on both training n protein intake
I will b back after a month with better numbers. Or b4 that if I can.

As they said, you need to lift heavy and push yourself, diet is also important, I eat completely differently to my family.
Add some back squats with a barbell and get your ass to grass, dips and pull ups, these movements take time to master, but you will reap more benefit with these, don't forget deadlifts either, this will help increase your strength a lot.

1st Cycle - Suggestions Needed !

Hi All,

Ok i want to do it now! im waiting to do it since long!

Stats:

Height: 169 cm
Weight: 140 lb
fat: 15-20% (Not accurate, attaching pic for reference)
TESTOSTERONE- Serum: 567.1 (Range 249-836 ng/dl)

My Gym Trainer has suggested me this cycle. He himself does this cycle. he has amazing body.

Dianabol: 20mg tablets for 8 weeks (split in 10x2)
Liv52 for liver support.

Pls suggest if i can go for this Mild oral cycle.
Do let me know if i can club this with Arimidex or some other suitable tablet to minimise estrogen risk.
Do i have to go for PCT? (Trainer has not suggested or he is unaware of PCT)

This will be my first ever Cycle. I am not in position to inject testosterone since i dont wanna disclose any1 at home that im on steroids. hence opt for orals.
I cant delay or wait more to start cycle since i have only 4 months in hand after that i will be moving China for a year n will b difficult to arrange sterioids in unknown country. I am n Indian.
I have gone through sticky notes and i just would have love to go for the Injectable Cycle but i cant do that.

Welcome suggestions to make my cycle successful!
Thanks in advance.

bro... 1st of all ...let me know whts your goal is ? your body fat seem to me is 17 to 18 ...
how long you been training? seem like you just join gym... for go supplement that wht i recommend ..if you still wanna take steriod..let me know whts your goal is ?
runnig dbol or dinabol alone make you more fat :/ ...

Hi All,

Stats:

My Gym Trainer has suggested me this cycle. He himself does this cycle. he has amazing body.

Liv52 for liver support.

Pls suggest if i can go for this Mild ora l cycle.
Do let me know if i can club this with Arimidex or some other suitable tablet to minimise estrogen risk.

This will be my first ever Cycle. I am not in position to inject testosterone since i dont have place for injecting steroids. hence opt for orals.
I cant delay or wait more to start cycle since i have only 4 months in hand after that i will be moving China for a year n will b difficult to arrange sterioids in unknown country. I am n Indian.
I have gone through sticky notes and i just would have love to go for the Injectable Cycle but i cant do that.

Thanks in advance.

Dude... lots to learn obviously....

Here's one to get you up and running....

Testosterone injections should be the base for every cycle you run, whether that is other injectable compounds, or orals.
They will ALL suppress your own testosterone.

Your 1st cycle should be testosterone only, a single ester such as enanthate or cypionate - and should be run for 12 weeks with a low dose of AI and HCG.

This should be followed up by a standard PCT protocol consisting of Clomid and Nolva.

If (as you say), you have wanted to do this for a long long time, you should have done far more research than you clearly have.

DO NOT RUSH INTO THIS!!!!

Hi All,

Stats:

Liv52 for liver support.

Pls suggest if i can go for this Mild ora l cycle.

This will be my first ever Cycle. I am not in position to inject testosterone since i dont have place for injecting steroids. hence opt for orals.

Thanks in advance.

Run away from that guy as fast as you can! That is a terrible cycle. Men cannot run oral-only cycles. Please read the FAQs sticky thread linked below in my signature to understand why.

Seriously that is horrible. I fear for the training advice he is giving you too. I strongly encourage you to get as far away as possible from that guy. He is either an idiot or he is just trying to make a buck off you.

Goal is to have ripped lean muscular body.. I'm working out since 8 years but in n out.

dinabol isnt ryt for you then..some ppl run dinabol alone...but i dont like tht
you said you arent ready to get injection..
so follow high protein diet .. add more cardio... cut off your roti :p add salad more...make sure your diet plan is under 2000 calories...increase rep range to 15 to 20
if you want to lose more weight and fat go for t3 and clen on and off
do research 1st on it
and last to end any cycle or i mean pct (post cycle therapy ) you need hcg and clomind nolvadex

Hi,
My weight is 148 lb.
36 Yrs, 170 CM BF 15%
I am not an heavy weights

if your looking for something to increase strength and help you re comp over a shorter period of time then i recommend holding off the aas and try to get the idea of an oral only aas cycle out of your mind and start looking into sarms. they can help you drop some body fat and add lean muscle mass. but that is only with proper lifting and diet man like all these guys already said look at that first and you will be able to see some results. good luck bro just keep at it and push yourself!

Last edited:
dinabol isnt ryt for you then..some ppl run dinabol alone...but i dont like tht
you said you arent ready to get injection..
so follow high protein diet .. add more cardio... cut off your roti :p add salad more...make sure your diet plan is under 2000 calories...increase rep range to 15 to 20
if you want to lose more weight and fat go for t3 and clen on and off
do research 1st on it
and last to end any cycle or i mean pct (post cycle therapy ) you need hcg and clomind nolvadex

Hi 02PRO Thanks for suggestions!
What is t3? can u elaborate so that i can start research on it?

Back