New HGH user.

Tomekkplk

I'm new to HGH, I have been doing some research though.
2iu's a day for lean muscle and weight loss
4iu's a day for mass gaining
and it should be ran this way for 3 months to see results.
I read about people taking test e with hgh, but would you guys recommend 12 weeks on 2iu's of hgh and 500mg of test e for 12 weeks as well to a new user?

I'm trying to figure all of this out, and is doing both together for the first time would be too much, or just right.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just want to be safe and not mess myself up.

As for stats?
23, 6', 195 12%BF
My goal is to gain lean muscle in the 3 months while still try to lose some bf%. Just got off my bulk cycle (natural, 4000cal, 200G protein, 350 carbs) and planning 2600cals, keep protein around the same, and cut carbs down to 100 (not sure if that's low or still kind of high) But, I'm trying to get ready for cutting. Any help, would help. Thanks guys

You'll need more than 4iu Ed for years to GAIN. To stay lean, sure, but more like 12 months not 12 weeks.
At your age, you're already spitting out 2iu Ed or more. Some say you don't need it, but it actually might work really well for you.
It isn't cost effective enough for me...

1-3IU is considered a replacement dose. 5-7IU is ideal for fat loss. 8+IU is for adding mass. HGH should be run for a minimum of 6 months to see any benefit. Zeek knows a lot about this, Much more than I do let me see if I can get him in here.

1-3IU is considered a replacement dose. 5-7IU is ideal for fat loss. 8+IU is for adding mass. HGH should be run for a minimum of 6 months to see any benefit. Zeek knows a lot about this, Much more than I do let me see if I can get him in here.

That would be great man, thanks.
I only say 12 weeks because as a first timer taking test, I don't want to run a 26+week cycle of test e. if I take the 12 weeks together, and stop test e after the twelfth week and jump on a serm/ai.. would it effect my results from the hgh?

You'll need more than 4iu Ed for years to GAIN. To stay lean, sure, but more like 12 months not 12 weeks.
At your age, you're already spitting out 2iu Ed or more. Some say you don't need it, but it actually might work really well for you.
It isn't cost effective enough for me...

Old lady

Stop pimpin your money on them peps LOL Soooooooory I couldn't help my self

Well stated Spongy

at his age possibly even more!

That would be great man, thanks.
I only say 12 weeks because as a first timer taking test, I don't want to run a 26+week cycle of test e. if I take the 12 weeks together, and stop test e after the twelfth week and jump on a serm/ai.. would it effect my results from the hgh?

Honestly, I would run HGH 9 month minimum.

Months 1-3 - HGH 5IU
Months 4-6 - HGH 5IU + test 600mg
Months 6-9 - HGH 5IU

HGH is completely different from anabolics. It's not going to make your muscles bigger, it's going to make you have more muscle cells (if run high enough for a long enough time). Like I said, you're looking at between 8-10IU for that effect though. It gets very expensive.

I'm looking at doing 4IU for 9 months just for the health benefits / mild fat loss properties.

Well, I was also thinking about an aas cycle, but when I think about the retards who take them here.. I don't want o go through what they do. Meaning, none of them ever did a test only cycle first. they jumped on dbol and blew up like a balloon looking stupid, then when they stopped talking it, they dropped every ounce of what they gained.
I've been thinking about taking test e for 10 weeks alone (if the hgh doesn't work out that is) and then run on nolva or clomid and formeron for 12 weeks. Any help with that cycle?

Well, I was also thinking about an aas cycle, but when I think about the retards who take them here.. I don't want o go through what they do. Meaning, none of them ever did a test only cycle first. they jumped on dbol and blew up like a balloon looking stupid, then when they stopped talking it, they dropped every ounce of what they gained.
I've been thinking about taking test e for 10 weeks alone (if the hgh doesn't work out that is) and then run on nolva or clomid and formeron for 12 weeks. Any help with that cycle?

give us your stats and training history

HGH on it's own is effective for anti aging and fat loss as well as the healing and regenerative properties.

You can get away with 2iu-3iu of pharm grade and reap the above benefits.

for building LBM you want ot stack GH with at least testosterone and take it at dosages of above 4iu pharm grade and maybe 8 or more IU generics.

Why is there such a big difference even with the mgs are supposed to be the same or even more in some generics? I don;t know but there is an evident difference between the two

You won't see much from 12 week of HGH, I would buy another good steroid to stack with test instead if money has you limited to such a short run on the gh

Last edited:
well put zeek, i didn't realize there was that much of a difference between generics and HG.

well put zeek, i didn't realize there was that much of a difference between generics and HG.

It doesn;t always apply and when you do have a decent generic hgh often times their purity levels tend to be really low which may account for so many guys reporting they only need half as much of the pharm grade.

If i were to run hgh at 2-3, maybe 4 iu's a day i could get away with doing it. but budget guys, it's not looking so hot to dump loads on hgh. I think I'll go with Test E/500/week for 10 weeks and see how that turns up. should my post cycle therapy (pct) be 10 weeks as well or time and a half?

If i were to run hgh at 2-3, maybe 4 iu's a day i could get away with doing it. but budget guys, it's not looking so hot to dump loads on hgh. I think I'll go with Test E/500/week for 10 weeks and see how that turns up. should my post cycle therapy (pct) be 10 weeks as well or time and a half?

4 weeks of post cycle therapy (pct) should be fine clomid @ 50mg per day.

IMO you should extend the test E to at least 12 weeks. Test E is a long ester and takes a good while to ckikc in.

What's your take on nolva/clomid issue.
All I hear if nolva is better, clomid is better, and no real answer. so would 14-16 weeks even be fine, considering it'll be my first run of test?

Back