new member here just getting started

sxd45

Hello everyone, I am new to the site and am hoping I will learn a lot from everyone.
I have never done a cycle but have been curious and have also had friends that do and try to talk me into it.
I'm 31 and work out pretty regular the last 3 years, my diet is not always spot on but it's good for the most part. I lost 56 lbs when I started my weight training regiment 3 years ago and have fluctuated weight between plus or minus 15 lbs of if since then. I am wanting to get bigger but not put on a lot of fat (like everyone) just maximize muscle I guess.

I'm 6'3 and am finding it difficult to put on size in my chest or arms, my back/shoulders/legs seem to be fine as far as gains are concerned. Well I hope I didn't bore anyone and will be checking the other areas of the forum to gain some knowledge.
Thanks!

Welcome to the site! Congrats on the weight loss. What is your body fat %?

Do you know what your average daily diet macros are? Getting your diet squared away makes a huge difference towards making those gains you desire.

Have you ever checked out your hormone levels with a blood test?

I don't know what my macros are no, I can tell you what I eat because I eat about the same stuff day to day. I'm staying in a hotel for the next couple of months so I figure it's perfect to be strict about my diet and go out of the realm of my normal workouts. Please don't be too harsh. I'm guessing 14-16% View attachment 560385

I will work on it, thank you for answering and helping out. I will most likely work the remaining 8 weeks on my diet and see what I can drop down too. I have areas to improve I know. Thanks

Here is a good thread to start with reading. It will direct you to a lot of other threads about AAS.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

I would also encourage you to get in touch with 3J. He has helped a lot of guys here get their diets and training squared away. He is a lot cheaper and healthier than gear. Check out the diet forums here to see what he has been able to do for guys.

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

I will work on it, thank you for answering and helping out. I will most likely work the remaining 8 weeks on my diet and see what I can drop down too. I have areas to improve I know. Thanks

whats up brother.. you said youre living on a hotel??

why dont you post up your diet

My daily meals
morning
1/2 cup Greek yogurt with granola
Meal 2
1 4oz turkey patty
1/2 cup broccoli
2/3 cup brown rice
Meal 3
same as 2
meal 4
same as 2
Meal 5
same as 2
meal 6
Greek yogurt
1 banana
granola
I have a shake during cardio after my workout 1 scoop with 5mg creatine
I do fasted cardio in the am and sometimes train in the am but will have a meal if training in the morning.

I travel for work so I live in the hotel for the next 3 months

I work out 5 days a week
chest/tri
back/bi
legs
shoulders/calves/abs
1 dedicated arm day
and do 20 minutes cardio am and pm post workout

Update, yesterday I was getting dressed and I thought I looked thinner, my shorts which usually fit a little loose were a lot more loose than usual so I was thinking I had made some good progress. I weighed this morning like I do every Monday and I'm up 4 lbs. Don't know if it's muscle or water? I had been steady dropping like 2-3 lbs a week and that is where I try to keep my losses at.

Either way I went to the gym at 4:30 and absolutely killed back and biceps. Here is my routine this morning
Giant set
Pull ups-16-20x3
wide grip pull down-6-8x3
seated row-8-10 triple dropset x3
super set
bent over row-8-10x3
hyper extension 10-12x3
super set
alt dB curl 6-8x3
Over head cable curl 12x3 triple drop sets
Super set
lying cable curl 12x3 triple drop sets
weighted crunches 3 to failure

I decided to join 3j's and am filling out the questions now. I hope I can achieve results like I have seen with everyone else that has used his programs.

Back