New member with some questions

royb

Basically im looking to gain more mass, I work out often with no results at all leading me to be pissed most of the time. I weigh 220 at the moment at 6', was at 170 2 moths ago and gained fat instead of muscle. what would be the best for me to take? including liver tabs since im not aware on everything I need to start on a cycle. my goal is to possibly a solid 250-260 with minimal fat.

This isn't the answer you want to hear, but fixing your diet is the best thing you could possibly do. Check out the diet and nutrition forum here on this site and get squared away so you can add muscle.

ive been eating nothing but grilled or baked chicken, fish, or steaks. no sauce or anything like that. no whites, junk foods, or and thing other than water. I planned on going shopping tomorrow to stack up on some more food if anyone wants to throw some more things I could eat.

I agree with Noob. Something doesn't add up. Like Mega suggested, I would head to the diet forum and work with 3J. I have seen a bunch of guys think they are dieting good but it is more to it then just shoving healthy foods in your mouth. Timing of meals, food quality, macros, etc play a part.

Back