NEW PAYMENT OPTION for Purity Source Labs :)

jozifp103

PSL has implemented a new payment option that will make all transactions 10X quicker and smoother. The most convenient option yet!

Check the website and/or PM a PSL rep for more info!

:)

This is a great addition guys... it's going to be new to many people because it's a
new advancement in todays world... "one more thing to make life nice and easy." :D

Don't PM me on this one guys, I haven't got a clue about bitcoin lol

But yeah, any other stuff, buzz me ;)

Is this site legit and how fast is the shipping?

Yes it is very legit - however, we can talk about details on the forum...

But... you can Google the site and read all the details on shipping and payment options.

You can also contact us (one of the reps) through the private message option here at Ology once you have 50 posts.

As reps... we're simply members here at Ology, who started out as loyal customers and gotten to know the P.S.L. over time.

We've helped Ology members with P.S.L. questions and become part of the P.S.L. team... to make sure you're taken care of - with EVERYTHING.

In other words... we all stand behind P.S.L. and are here to make sure you're taken care of... you don't have to worry about contacting P.S.L.
about any questions or concerns (although you can do that yourself if you like) - we're just an added level of support , which allows
them to be the best at what they do.

You're in good hands - every step of the way. :biggthump

Back