New pic, my first double bicep shot

Rodg

Taken tonight, first double bicep shot.

Day 22 of cycle and it appears to be really kicking in now, haven't felt no massive increases in strength as yet but I have a feeling I will this week. Still adding weight daily with very little if no bf change so I shouldn't complain.

I was complaining in another thread about how I thought I hadn't kicked in yet, this is maybe because I haven't felt any sides whatsoever (apart from bad pumps)

My only other experience with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) was deca and dbol, and you certainly know your on it! water retention, greasy skin, the lot. I think I was expecting the same with this.

Tafman said:
lookin swole man

Yeah. You ever tape them? Looking like 18" or more. You should post your stats. Curious what you are doing to build your bi's, whatever it is, sure as hell is working well.

Looks good , now bring your arms up higher so your biceps are a tad higher then shoulders and watch the difference.

mesomorph said:
Yeah. You ever tape them? Looking like 18" or more. You should post your stats. Curious what you are doing to build your bi's, whatever it is, sure as hell is working well.

thank you

mesomorph said:

Arms are 17.5 inch. Like most good bodyparts in bodybuilding I think it is largely genetic, I don't do any specific routine. Just a 4 work sets after back.

Back