new pics before bulking and a trainer

Lucky13 said:
Dude this is the internet, all you've got is a keyboard and you can't even beat me with that! Your the biggest joke since the Abdominizer! :laugh3:
Im making you two a thread in the convo lounge so you two can stop hijacking peoples threads.

CaptainAwesome said:
what do you need a trainer for? you dont know how to lift weights by now?

Apparently not.

He needs someone to stand over him and do upright rows screaming "it's all YOU!" so it'll look like he can really shoulder press 315.

Keith303 said:
Shit bro, I can say Im as ruff as that too if i wanted over then internet, So what if you have 3 stars by your sig, that automatically make you tuff? The size of you doesnt mean shit when it comes to how well you can handle yourself in a fight.,

I have 35 posts, that must mean im a starving etheopian?!?!?

Keith303 I woudn't get involved... Onswoll is likely to open a can of internet WhoopAss on ya! :rolleyes:

I just noticed that your right arm/shoulder juts out a lot more than your left. It might just be because you're right hand dominant, but its a bit too jutted out feeling.

good trainers are worth it. or coaches then if "trainer" brings to mind skinny girls telling you how to perform a bicep curl.

cortez needs a plan, and THAT is what makes trainers effective. i personally would go with an online coach like IA but thats me. i would still like to get with a powerlifting coach for a couple monthes though.

carolinacrackah said:
Decent size there Corty....lets not do the tighty whiteys next time though.
Whats yer wieght right now and what is yer target wieght.

This coming from a guy that has a pic of ghey H2O sports on his ava...CC, I will send you $100 to change that fucking thing.

back to the post...you have a solid build, how tall? What is your new cycle gonna be?

Your black gf is kind of a dog....

Good luck, cortez.

I think my fatal mistake in the past has been insufficient intensity.

Now I'm back to hurting for several days after squats.

Old Balls said:
This coming from a guy that has a pic of ghey H2O sports on his ava...CC, I will send you $100 to change that fucking thing.

back to the post...you have a solid build, how tall? What is your new cycle gonna be?

dude I lost an AV bet....I cannot change it for another 12 days.

Winter said:
I just noticed that your right arm/shoulder juts out a lot more than your left. It might just be because you're right hand dominant, but its a bit too jutted out feeling.

it does actually. i have hurt that one a lot

Old Balls said:

5'10

You should be able by now to get what needs to be done on your own. I wouldnt waste your money unless you are wanting to compete or something of that sort. Like said before you need to be in the gym and in there regularly. None of this, i am too busy to with work and school. Find a 24 hour gym and get a membership there if you have to. Many of my workouts are at midnight now.

Stay in that damn gym!

Back