NEW prohormone at mr supps ! 6-mdrol

hurricane187

6mdrolplaceholder.png

Massive, dry gains with no negative side effects! A truly revolutionary product designed to stack on pure muscle!

The next level of legal androgens has arrived! Muscle Research is proud to bring you a cutting-edge supplement that replaces our former powerhouse Beastdrol and continues to prove that we have the most effective and highest quality products. Our innovative products provide real results. 6-MDROL will change the way you think about pro-hormones. 6-MDROL is a truly effective compound that has little to no negative side effects. This compound is non-methylated, so it will not destroy your liver and should be relatively safe for more experienced users looking to “stack.” Also there is zero conversion to estrogen, therefore negative side effects are not an issue. 6-MDROL will not cause a loss of libido like some products do. You can expect massive dry gains that will remind of the good old days!

What is in 6-MDROL?

6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one – an amazing new compound that provides dry gains with minimal side effects and no conversion to estrogen.

Quercetin – one of the most powerful antioxidants out there! It offers superior protection for vital organs and works as an anti-inflammatory.

Black Pepper Extract (std. min. 95% Piperine)(fruit) – increases absorption and enhanced nutrient bioavailability of other ingredients.

What Kind of Results Can I Expect from 6-MDROL?

May Promote Dry Gains in Muscle Mass
May Increase Overall Mass, Strength, and Size
May Improve Libido

Do I Need Post-Cycle Therapy After Using 6-MDROL?

Yes, every cycle needs proper PCT. We recommend using Forma Stanzol, Test Infusion and Transform Forged Post Cycle.

What Side Effects Can I Get When Using 6-MDROL?

Estrogenic side effects are not a concern; additionally since this product is non-methylated, negative side effects to vital organs should be minimal. Lethargy and loss of libido are not common with 6-MDROL.

Do I Need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromatase inhibitor) When Using 6-MDROL?

No. 6-MDROL does not convert to estrogen so chances of gyno are minimal. If you are sensitive to gyno or have had issues in the past, you may consider using Forma Stanzol during and after your cycle.

Is 6-MDROL Liver Toxic?

6-MDROL is non-methylated, so it should not be hard on your liver like methylated products. We recommend proper PCT to protect your liver at all times.

I’m Under the Age of 21. Should I Use 6-MDROL?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21.

I’m an Athlete in Organized Sports. Should I Use 6-MDROL?

No. Using 6-MDROL to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sport league. Cheating in sports by a few is the main reason steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. 6-MDROL will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA-banned substances during the cycle.

What Dosage Should I Take?

Take two capsules in the AM and two capsules in the PM. Do not use for more than 30 days. Take at least a 30 to 60 day break in between cycles.

I'm sure this will be a popular PH to stack with other orals, or to use as part of a bridge. I can't wait to hear everyone's feedback on it.

Mr supps is really on their game this year with the new product launches! Can't wait to try this one out...

Very excited to see logs start going up for this.

Could completely change the way cycles are done if it lives up to what it's supposed to.

This is a wonderful concept... Another non methyl that will stack well with any other oral... This is going to be very versatile and could be utilized with a bulker or a cutter... Being non-methylated definitely makes it more desirable... As strong as beastdrol was, the sides were so bad that people could barely finish a four week cycle... This will be such a better option...

Would this be recommended for a first cycle on ph? Any recs to stack this with to cut? Thanks in advance.

It probably wouldn't be a bad choice at all for a first cycle. It's non-methyl, so you could even consider starting this for say the first 2 weeks (make sure there are no adverse reactions) and then add in a methyl like Epi or Hella to run for the next 6 weeks. That way, if you did happen to realize anything strange, you could pin-point that it was from the second compound (or a combination of the two) and not the first.

It probably wouldn't be a bad choice at all for a first cycle. It's non-methyl, so you could even consider starting this for say the first 2 weeks (make sure there are no adverse reactions) and then add in a methyl like Epi or Hella to run for the next 6 weeks. That way, if you did happen to realize anything strange, you could pin-point that it was from the second compound (or a combination of the two) and not the first.

I like the idea for a first cycle - seems like it would be a good beginner PH

Back