New PSL cycle advice thanks

oprahwinstrol

PSL cycle

Hi all, just building up to my next cycle - the order is going in ASAP :)

This is the plan. I'd appreciate any insights at all.

Weeks 1-20 test e : 2ml/ 500 mg PW
Weeks 1 - 18 deca : 2ml / 500 mg PW
Weeks 19 -20 deca: 3ml / 750 mg
Weeks 1-6 Tbol: 50mg PD
Weeks 15-20 Tbol: 50mg PD
HCG: throughout (500iu PW)

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20

Ran the same juice not too long ago with great results but want to extend it to 20 weeks this time and finish with tbol not var (not impressed with the effects of var compared to the mass and strength effects of tbol.)

Thoughts please guys?

Personally i think you should only run tbol at start or end not both, it's a long cycle with quite a bit of gear. Also might be easier recovery if you bump up Clomid to 100/75/50/50. Just my opinion bro

You'll be fine running tbol on both ends. It's mild on the liver compared to most orals, and you have enough space in between. Just don't forget your liver support!

Also I don't really see a point in ramping up the deca the last 2 weeks. Won't make a difference at that point imo.

I'd also suggest running the test a couple weeks past deca because deca will be in your system longer and you don't want to be running on deca only those last few weeks. if you decide to end them both at the same time, just keep in mind that 750mg of deca will take a while to leave the system so don't start pct too early.

You'll be fine running tbol on both ends. It's mild on the liver compared to most orals, and you have enough space in between. Just don't forget your liver support!

Also I don't really see a point in ramping up the deca the last 2 weeks. Won't make a difference at that point imo.

I'd also suggest running the test a couple weeks past deca because deca will be in your system longer and you don't want to be running on deca only those last few weeks. if you decide to end them both at the same time, just keep in mind that 750mg of deca will take a while to leave the system so don't start pct too early.

Spot-on jozifp.

I would also run your HCG at 500iu twice a week - but 500iu should also work just fine.

In a later cycle you could mix your tbol with var at a lighter dose and the two will compliment
each other... anavar is a "Class l" and is enhanced with a "Class ll" such as dbol or tbol.

If this is your first time with PSL you'll like them, the EP line is great!

Keep us posted...

Personally i think you should only run tbol at start or end not both, it's a long cycle with quite a bit of gear. Also might be easier recovery if you bump up Clomid to 100/75/50/50. Just my opinion bro

I hear what you're saying Cheph. Just ran tbol at the start of my cycle last time as the strength gains were amazing. But the var at the end was a comparative disapointment. I figured I'd try and go out on a strength high this time!

d also suggest running the test a couple weeks past deca because deca will be in your system longer and you don't want to be running on deca only those last few weeks. if you decide to end them both at the same time, just keep in mind that 750mg of deca will take a while to leave the system so don't start pct too early.

Thanks man. Is it worth me ramping up the deca in weeks 17 & 18 instead do you think? Again to give me a final push before the end of the cycle?

Spot-on jozifp.

I would also run your HCG at 500iu twice a week - but 500iu should also work just fine.

In a later cycle you could mix your tbol with var at a lighter dose and the two will compliment
each other... anavar is a "Class l" and is enhanced with a "Class ll" such as dbol or tbol.

If this is your first time with PSL you'll like them, the EP line is great!

Keep us posted...

I definitely will, thanks for your input. Var and tbol sounds an awesome combo.

Back