New Shot Freak Out............................................... ....................

New Shot Freak Out............................................... ....................

Just wondering if anyone else gets this. You get a new order in, you unwrap it (which depending on who you get it from takes a while even with a good knife), you load the shot, and then you think ....... WHAT IF THIS IS STRAIGHT RAT POISON (or something along those lines).

again just wondering ...we live in a crazy mixed up world and shits sometimes scary

Order from trusted sources. I never feel like that. I only worry aboit infections. I always have some celeflexin on standby

The first time I got gear it was NOT labeled and marked with sharpie T200E. Lol. Never injected anything ever before. I knew the guy I got it from and he had used it for many cycles. Still I was sweating it. All was good.

More likely to be sterile oil with no sauce in it than poison. That might cost time and money. Someone would have to be f ed up to do that.

Yeah even if it was bunk, it's likely to just be sterile oil. A shitty dealer doesn't want to deal shit that causes infections. That would hinder future business. Hell, the placebo effect is enough for some on bunk gear for them to think it's working.

Rastas has a good point! Pinning can be risky business... had a friend recently go the doc for cellulitus but follow the procedure and go with a trusted source. You will be fine.

Whenever my buddy try's a new UGL, he keeps an emergency intracardiac injection of adrenaline on stand by...

Well if that's the train of thought you won't be using any gear. Not even pharm grade unless you have a prescription.

Whenever my buddy try's a new UGL, he keeps an emergency intracardiac injection of adrenaline on stand by...

Atropine? Into the heart? Is that what intracardiac means? You would need a spring loaded military grade syringe.

Fuck.. good luck. In the Marines they gave us (i'm old this was in the mid 90s) atropine/2pam chloride incase we got gassed and inhaled or got exposed to it. That was a huge needle and also spring loaded. It was to be jammed into the quad. The rest was automatically done. The spring popped and the plunger was spring activated too.

Scary.

Now to try and do that through the rib cage into the heart after you just injected what you think to be poison?

Manually?
Into the heart?
No way.
At best a trained emt might get that right the first time.

Atropine? Into the heart? Is that what intracardiac means? You would need a spring loaded military grade syringe.

Fuck.. good luck. In the Marines they gave us (i'm old this was in the mid 90s) atropine/2pam chloride incase we got gassed and inhaled or got exposed to it. That was a huge needle and also spring loaded. It was to be jammed into the quad. The rest was automatically done. The spring popped and the plunger was spring activated too.

Scary.

Now to try and do that through the rib cage into the heart after you just injected what you think to be poison?

Manually?
Into the heart?
No way.
At best a trained emt might get that right the first time.

It was a joke...

Just wondering if anyone else gets this. You get a new order in, you unwrap it (which depending on who you get it from takes a while even with a good knife), you load the shot, and then you think ....... WHAT IF THIS IS STRAIGHT RAT POISON (or something along those lines).

again just wondering ...we live in a crazy mixed up world and shits sometimes scary

That's the exciting part!!!

Lol is it bad that I just straight up don't give a fuck even if it is rat poison???? as long as its dosed properly with enough testosterone to make me grow I mean whats the problem...... ha ha ha ha ha im just kidding! All I got to say is if a shot feels weird or you start to feel like you got a infection go to the doctors ASAP. Because if you have done a few cycles and all of a sudden your leg swells up the size of a base ball and is hot after the first day. Why even take the chance of saying oh it could be a bad shot. Jump on some damn anti biotics tell the doctor you injected b12 and have it drained or attempted to be drained if need be. I would not fuck around.

But honestly they have substances out their that will make you forget you ever even had a leg so don't let the pain worry you or scare you. If a infection is caught in time from my understanding the damage should be reversible. But hey on the bright side if they amputate your leg you get a big prescription bottle every month so their is a good side to all things :)..... lol the cup is always half full not half empty in my eyes.

Back