New to insulin, first cycle with insulin

juiceman2027

Of course ive did my own research and am not new to AAS by any means my current cycle is:

Test E 1200mg wk
Tren A 100mg ed
Anadrol 125mg ed

Im 6'1" 238 15-16 percent bf not really sure, 405 bench, 500 squat, 490 deads dont diet im just building mass at the moment, no junk food no sweets. I know slin takes somewhat disciplined maintenance and just want to hear from some slin vets and let me know how to maintain it properly. i will be using relion-R

Did you have a plan in mind? What were you thinking of doing?
Ill be honest I dont give much advice on slin because Im afraid some moron might read it wrong or misunderstand what I say and hurt themselves. I will however let someone know if I agree or disagree with their plan & why etc...

honestly im very new to slin im looking into making some changes to my body dramatically and heard its a great way to go as long as your not a fuckin moron lol. i really need some good advice so i dont hurt myself ive read quite a few different things, Im def intelligent enough and experienced to comprehend the correct use i just need some guidance and food intake recommendations added in with my cycle buddy.

how long should i use the first time? how many iu's pre and post workout? safe food intake while active in system? is really what im concerned and curious about.

Yeah you should propose what your thinking.

I take humalog pre work due to the time I inject and the time I go to bed.
Inject time usually between 4 and 5pm and my bed time is about 9 or 10.
I try to make sure it's cleared or close by the time I eat my very last meal before bed.

How I do it.
One hour before I eat a beef meal with 8oz sweet potato and 5iu gh
Eat a banana 30min later
8iu humalog 15min later (started at 5 and worked my way up)
Take my pre work out with 10g creatine and 5g taurine(cuz the drol is killing me)
Work out 1-1-5hr sipping my intra
Intra md (30gcarbs)
Hbcd 30g carbs
Eaa 20g
Pepto pro 30g
After my work out I save about 4oz of my intra and add 10g creatine and drive home
30min later I drink it.
30-45 min later I eat a meal usually consisting of chicken and rice

Last edited:
Back