New to Site New to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Blood Work Question

OzzyBigMan

Ology Troll
New to Site New to TRT Blood Work Question

Having been in the gym several years and feeling low testosterone signs while not having much results with over the counter aids I decided to look into TRT. Luckily it would seem by my initial patient consult that I am a candidate dispite my age of 31. My question being since I am due to get the blood tests any day now is there anything I can do to ensure a lower Testosterone score other than giving the sample at the latest possible time of day? I am told that the Dr. Requires a morning sample, would it benifit me to go one morning after working all night? Also anything to stay away from as far as taking a few days off from the gym, stopping supplements etc? I was told in my consult that as long as I list all supplements that they would be taken into consideration for example Novedex XT and Epistane. Any help is appreciated, really don't want to blow this cash on blood testing and end up a non candidate.

I don't understand why you would want to go on lifetime Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) if you don't have to. Just get your bloodwork done and find out if you really need it or not. The amount you will get prescribed will just bring your levels up to normal, it's not like you are going to be able to really build muscle and make gains.

My suggestion is to NOT purposely skew the test results, but rather get a clear understanding of where you really are,

I agree with your assessment, I have heard of others perscribing 200mg a week which would be great. After I can score a script I plan to blast and cruise.

I don't understand why you would want to go on lifetime Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) if you don't have to. Just get your bloodwork done and find out if you really need it or not. The amount you will get prescribed will just bring your levels up to normal, it's not like you are going to be able to really build muscle and make gains.

My suggestion is to NOT purposely skew the test results, but rather get a clear understanding of where you really are,

I agree. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life doesn't mean you're on steroids for life. A normal testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose is worse than regular normal test levels. On paper they may the the same or better, but injections at the rate you get them testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) give you hormonal shifts.

I went ahead and took the bloodwork without attempting to skew the test and scored 178 nanograms. Looks like I am very low afterall.

Back