New to steroids

It's good that you came in hear ready to learn. There's some new guys who say shit like, "I've taken some anadrol and dianabol to gain weight. Can someone tell me what they do?"

Test only is always a good start... try 250mg for ten weeks with a good diet and hard training you should be able to obtain some good gains being as though its your first cycle...If you wanted to do more you could maybe throw in some Deca...Also once you decide what you want to run be sure and consult the mods and or vets to work out your post cycle therapy (pct) there is nothing worse than getting buff and loosing it....Good luck bro.

What have you researched, and what sounds interesting to you, also how old are you?

Big question , how old are you, how longed have you trained and what is your diet and training consists of?

Swoles145 said:
Hey everyone....Im interested in starting a cycle but im not sure what to take...Ive been lifting hard for a year and have made really good gains, however im at a point right now where i cant get any bigger. Im 6'1 about 200lbs and would like to gain 20-30 more lbs. Any sugestions? Thanks:confused:

One year of training and you cant gain anymore! BWAHAHAHA, NOT ANOTHER ONE OF THESE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you expect anyone to reccomend you a cycle!? If you dont change your mind im gonna have to flame you bad, and I will!

Im going to flame you anyway...........

Start lifting heavy, start eating like a man, start sleeping right, START BODYBUILDING! Start not going out, start cooking all the time, start forgetting about chicks. Get used to 7 days a week eating when you dont feel like it, and usually food you dont like, start not listening to friends telling you to have a drink, start BODYBUILDING! That is dedication, and that is the only WAY!

Drugs are only supplements, only piece of the puzzle. Without the rest of the puzzle, you get not results.

Is bodybuilding for you? Probably not. I started thinking like this ever since I was a little kid who wanted to be just like arnold.

Jumping into steroids at this point is weakness. You will realize it later in life, if not sooner.

Golden_Muscle said:

Start lifting heavy, start eating like a man, start sleeping right, START BODYBUILDING! Start not going out, start cooking all the time, start forgetting about chicks. Get used to 7 days a week eating when you dont feel like it, and usually food you dont like, start not listening to friends telling you to have a drink, start BODYBUILDING! That is dedication, and that is the only WAY!

Drugs are only supplements, only piece of the puzzle. Without the rest of the puzzle, you get not results.

Is bodybuilding for you? Probably not. I started thinking like this ever since I was a little kid who wanted to be just like arnold.

Jumping into steroids at this point is weakness. You will realize it later in life, if not sooner.

yep

Golden_Muscle said:

.....start forgetting about chicks....

Ok, that's going a little too far.

I thought he seemed sincere in his effort towards lifting, however, he may need some guidance as to his workout routine to get over his plateau.

If a guy is dead serious about lifting after a year, I say he can use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) if he wants to. I've known guys who've lifted for 5-6 years who aren't ready just because they don't have the drive. They simply go through the motions.

Lifting is only half of the equation though, he needs to make sure his diet is in order.

Take your body to maximum level of your genetics. Then u can take something to go further.

Is that not what u want?
TO BE BETTER THAN U CAN BE!

Swoles145 said:
Hey everyone....Im interested in starting a cycle but im not sure what to take...Ive been lifting hard for a year and have made really good gains, however im at a point right now where i cant get any bigger. Im 6'1 about 200lbs and would like to gain 20-30 more lbs. Any sugestions? Thanks:confused:

What is your age???

Had_Big_Balls said:
damn, was that a rage? :eek:

Geez, I think so. Even Ahhhnuld had fun and banged chicks. Geez.

Anyways, please answer the questions I asked. They are important and will help the posters help you.

Golden_Muscle said:
I said forget about chicks because some guys focus on this more than bbing.

Yeah, I'm one of'em. If I could get my dick sucked 24 hours a day by some hot chick, I think I'd have to skip working out for awhile. :D

if you are stuck after one year, its time to look at you diet and training. asking us for help with your routine and diet wiill give you better results than aany cycle, trust me.
so post routine and diet (rough estimate)

Back