New to steroids

roidfree

Hi there,

I've been researching alot about steroids lately, and have developed a curiousity as to what steroids can do for me.

I'm here for some recommendations on taking steroids, am i qualified to start taking steroids?

Background I've been lifting weights for almost 3 years, I remember benching for the very first time, barely able to bench 15kg dumbells...3 years later, I'm now able to bench 30kgs per dumbell and 80kgs repped with no spot on the barbells. I consider myself pretty consistent, except the 7 months i took off when i assumed I had overtrained due to being unable to sleep properly at nights and not making any progress.

Stats Age 24, roughly 14% bodyfat, male, weight 77kgs.

Goals Lose the belly fat and get ripped, I'm not looking at becoming excessively muscular although i'd love to be alot stronger than I am now.

I've been looking at taking Anavar, just 1 or 2 cycles to help me shred the left over fat and bring my body to its potential in minimal time. I hope someone here can provide me with some guidance and oppinions.

Thanks

You can definitely achieve your goals without any juice. You are in no way ready for aas.

AAS is just a tool and only a very small part of the equation to get ripped. 80% Diet 15% Training and 5% gear.

It sucks but its true. I wish I could just squirt some juice in my ass and it would reverse the effects of the last two years (car injury) but I'm nowhere near ready either. I'm working hard and so are you ... keep it up.

Hi there,

I've been researching alot about steroids lately, and have developed a curiousity as to what steroids can do for me.

I'm here for some recommendations on taking steroids, am i qualified to start taking steroids?

Background I've been lifting weights for almost 3 years, I remember benching for the very first time, barely able to bench 15kg dumbells...3 years later, I'm now able to bench 30kgs per dumbell and 80kgs repped with no spot on the barbells. I consider myself pretty consistent, except the 7 months i took off when i assumed I had overtrained due to being unable to sleep properly at nights and not making any progress.

Stats Age 24, roughly 14% bodyfat, male, weight 77kgs.

Goals Lose the belly fat and get ripped, I'm not looking at becoming excessively muscular although i'd love to be alot stronger than I am now.

I've been looking at taking Anavar, just 1 or 2 cycles to help me shred the left over fat and bring my body to its potential in minimal time. I hope someone here can provide me with some guidance and oppinions.

Thanks

keep searching the site and you will find all that you are looking and more.

I agree, you've got som elearning to do first. Your first cycle should be a test only cycle, I think everyone is going to tell you that, and there is a good reason why. just read and listen. :)

I don't trust myself with a needle lol, ill push myself abit more. Once i get to the 100kg repped benching and 200kg dead lifts. I'll reconsider, also my supplier is also my friend. I thought i'd just check here for some quick info before crossing over.

Thanks for tips, will stay natural and put more effort into my lifts and diet.

I don't trust myself with a needle lol, ill push myself abit more. Once i get to the 100kg repped benching and 200kg dead lifts. I'll reconsider, also my supplier is also my friend.

Don't let fear or your friend mislead you into something that you'll regret bigtime.

Look at the sticky threads at the top of the forum page and read "oral cycles". That should give you the info that you, and I'd gather your friend are currently lacking.
Anavar will NOT get you ripped. Diet and training will. Gear will help the process only if the first two are in check. Head over to the diet forum and search a little there, ask some questions, you'll be shocked at what you'll learn.

Pinning yourself is definitely stressful the first time around...I was shaking lol! About 2.5 seconds after I started laughing at how much of a pussy I'd been,..it's really nothing.
There's a sticky on pinning yourself at the top as well.

An oral only cycle will shut down your natural test production, no matter what your buddy tells you. That's a terrible thing if you want to have a good, strong build,..and erections.

Listen to the guys here, there is a tonne of knowledge being given away here for free, do what I did and take advantage of it.

It's pretty funny what 8 months on this site will do for you, everybody I know who was a "juice expert/dealer" is now coming to me with their questions, and I share what I've learned and then direct them here to learn for themselves. The truth is that as harsh as some responses will be, the responses are meant to help you.

well honesly everybody says test only cycle but if the man wants to use var thats a very weak steroid so can it be made an exeption to do var for a first cycle? BTW im not telling you to do it im just asking the question for other people if really you wanna get rid of that fat diet cardio and hit the sauna itl be good for you!

Back