Newbie before pics

I'll be completely honest here, so don't be offended.

You are probably going to go ahead with the cycle anyways, but you really aren't developed enough to require steroids. Just make sure to adhere to the following:

1. Eat at least 4k calories a day, containing at least 300g of protein
2. Have your post cycle therapy (pct) ready
3. Have your ancillaries ready (Nolva, Clomid, Adex whatever you think you may need)
4. What you put in is what you get out, so half ass training and diet will yield half ass results.
5. Focus on the big three (Squat, Deadlift and Bench) as well as other heavy, compound exercises. Keeping in the6-10 rep range and as heavy as you can whilst keep good form.

What exactly are you goals for the cycle?

ONEBADMOTHA said:
holy crap !!!! you are jaKKKKKKKed !!!! shit you dont even need to start.

How old are you? The guy is fresh and looking to make some changes. How about some positive or constructive comments if you want to say anything...

Good luck with the cycle bro. Train hard, eat like a champ and get your sleep in.

Thanks Hons! I really needed that motivation. Im thinking of getting Adex but i will definitely be getting some ancillaries. I dont want tits. If you have any more suggestions for me I'd really appreciate it. THANKS Alot guys.

how long you planning on running?

Outlaws advice is exactly what i would of said. Stay committed, train hard, eat, eat and eat some more. Keep us updated on your progress

Thanks guys. I really need the support. I HATE NEEDLES. lol but I took my first shot last night and spent 3 hours of hard training in the gym today. Drinkin protein shakes and eating like a beast.. Ill update soon with some more pics...

whats up with all these noobs.

btw doesnt look like you need to start cycling yet, rather eating and right training will prolly get you alot further.

repsarent4reptilez said:
Thanks guys. I really need the support. I HATE NEEDLES. lol but I took my first shot last night and spent 3 hours of hard training in the gym today. Drinkin protein shakes and eating like a beast.. Ill update soon with some more pics...

Never under any circumstance should you be in the gym for 3 hours. That right there shows me you have no idea what you're doing.

repsarent4reptilez said:
Did you asperate? Be honest.

LiftTillIDie said:
Never under any circumstance should you be in the gym for 3 hours. That right there shows me you have no idea what you're doing.

Maybe he thinks the longer he works out the bigger he will get :D

outlawtas2 said:
I'll be completely honest here, so don't be offended.

You are probably going to go ahead with the cycle anyways, but you really aren't developed enough to require steroids. Just make sure to adhere to the following:

1. Eat at least 4k calories a day, containing at least 300g of protein
2. Have your post cycle therapy (pct) ready
3. Have your ancillaries ready (Nolva, Clomid, Adex whatever you think you may need)
4. What you put in is what you get out, so half ass training and diet will yield half ass results.
5. Focus on the big three (Squat, Deadlift and Bench) as well as other heavy, compound exercises. Keeping in the6-10 rep range and as heavy as you can whilst keep good form.

What exactly are you goals for the cycle?

Right on target with this advice, especially the first couple of sentences.

i spend three hours in the gym cause I work out with 3 other guys and it takes awhile to go through my sets. This has its advantages also because it gives me more time to rest in turn i have better form and can lift more weight. I also run for 30 minutes 2 warm up. (Heard that was good been doing it forever). Im in no way tryin to say im experienced but im trying. I just ordered Nolva j.i.c. and am reading up. And to answer your question i do asperate. Im working with a personal trainer in an undisclosed gym he put me onto enan, and told me how to start. (left out the A.E. part though) Told him off for that one. But he doesnt think i'd need it at the level im cycling. I've already gained 5 pounds and everythings going NICE! If you have positive tips I appreciate it (REALLY DO) But No one stopped you guys. YOU CANT STOP ME! :shoot2:

Back