Newbie first cycle? Lets hear some answers.

!@#$%^&

My boy just joined the board (COCKDIESEL), so i figured id post this up for him since all he knows how to do right now is read threads lol. Hes dead set on startin a cycle, so its no use sayin YOUR TOO YOUNG.

Stats:
6'3
205lbs
8%bf
19yrs old
Liftin experience 4 years.

What stack do you recommend for a first cycle? Its summer and we live ON the beach so add anti-e's into the stack if needed for no bloat.

Good 'ol summer cycles... He's a young guy, but I would suggest starting witha low dose of test along with 400mg EQ/wk. I think you could run the test anywhere from 200-400mg/wk with good results. But at 19, he shouldn't be jumping into AS, never the less, that's my suggestion.

Test alone at 400-500mg weekly, if he is going to use an anti-e, add arimidex in at .5mg eod. If he is really feeling wild add 20mg of dbol in the first 4 weeks. This, I have always felt is a good first cycle. a quality 15lbs can be gained on this. When he is ready to run his second cycle, have him throw the eq in.

He's too young.......but....

Test Enanthate or Cypionate @ 400 mg/week for 8-10 weeks.
An anti-e if you want and of course Nolvadex on hand and either that or Clomid post-cycle.

too young but.....

400mg/wk of enanthate, with maybe 400mg/wk of equipoise.
have some femara on hand, and maybe nolva....

a GOOD friend would tell him to keep reading and learning, and train until he has reached his natural limits....

hell, i grew 2.5 inches and gained 35lbs, in college....clean!
good luck, and god bless

maxmurph said:
too young but.....

400mg/wk of enanthate, with maybe 400mg/wk of equipoise.
have some femara on hand, and maybe nolva....

maybe nolva on hand ???

I say that is one of the things you NEVER start a cycle without.

StoneColdNTO said:
He's too young.......but....

Test Enanthate or Cypionate @ 400 mg/week for 8-10 weeks.
An anti-e if you want and of course Nolvadex on hand and either that or Clomid post-cycle.

This is exactly what I would recommend!!!;)

Im no vet or mod, but i told him exactly what you are all saying (400mg/wk test and anti-e) before this thread went up :D :D :D

Back