newbie needs advice

ikaikaloha

This will be my first cycle: 36, M, 5'-9", 183 lbs., 15"bf, 6 years lifting. Looking to gain strength and mass, concerns include gyno, water bloat and extreme bp increases. Looking at a 10 week cycle of test-400 and EQ-200, one injection (1 ml.) of each once a week. Possibly adding L-dex or proviron for bloat or just use Nolvadex for bloat and/or any possible gyno symptoms, post cycle with hcg for two weeks starting week 11 (500i.u. 3x a week) and Nolvadex for the next three (20mg/day), do not want to use Clomid. Anyone please give advice on this cycle (dosages and duration).

For a first cycle....I would suggest this;

Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate @ 400-500 mg/week for 8-10 weeks. That's it .....Keep It Simple...learn how you react to one compound at a time, maybe on you second cycle, stack in the EQ.

On a side note, Nolvadex & Proviron will not reduce water retention, you'll have to use an anti-e like Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin,

ikaikaloha said:
Thanks for the welcome bro.....would the l-dex suffice for the bloat. Is the post cycle I stated sufficient.

Yes the L-dex will nicely control the bloat.

As far as post cycle therapy (pct), there are so many different theories popping up, I can't keep track of them all.....LOL

StoneColdNTO said:
For a first cycle....I would suggest this;

Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate @ 400-500 mg/week for 8-10 weeks. That's it .....Keep It Simple...learn how you react to one compound at a time, maybe on you second cycle, stack in the EQ.

On a side note, Nolvadex & Proviron will not reduce water retention, you'll have to use an anti-e like Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin,

This is what I would suggest also & Welcome to Steroidology!!!;)

i agree witht the rest.....test only at 500mg for 10 weeks, you should not be dissapointed. for bloat/blood pressure and gyno concerns use 0.5mg eod of arimidex. the decreased estrogen level that comes with it will eliminate the chances for excess bloat, high bp, and gyno. you do not need hcg, i would not use it. if you insist on using it i would use hcg the way LAWNSAVER uses it (i think thats his user name :). he recomends using hcg at low doses (300-500iu every 4-5 days) throughout the cycle and NOT post cycle. I would pm him and talk to him about it more. the arimidex will make recovery easier since estrogen levels will not be above average levels post cycle (it should not be). u can use nolvadex at 40-20mg per day for three weeks post cycle, but i have found that clomid works much better at bringing testosterone levels back to normal, probably because the normal clomid dosages are much higher (150-50mg pd). but at the same time i do get more sides from clomid.

Back