Newbie with a few unanswered questions, hope you can help

As I stated above, i'm gyno prone naturally (since puberty) and ran Adex through both my cycles and have no gyno to speak of. That being said, i'm stopping it now for a bit to see if I would even get gyno!

I say you just run a test cycle and use Adex (.5mg ED) throughout, this will fight off both gyno and bloat, making an ideal situation for you.

How is test on performance enhancement, strenghth aside, speed , agility etc, any one here use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for martial arts, or other sports. The reason i began looking into steroids is becasue , liek i said earlier i am very much into capoeira, and many capoeistas that have come ffrom brazil to do seminars and demos are very open in talking about hteir steroid use, it is legal and very easy to obtain in brazil, and many of them use steroids. I thought a cycle before my trip to brazil would add a littlet o my physique so i could stand next to them( most capoeiristas in brazil are huge, shirts are raerly worn in capoeira) and i thougth it would add alittel tp my perfomrance, higher jumps, faster kicks etc. is test still a favorite when it comes to performance enhancement.

DirtyBird said:
How is test on performance enhancement, strenghth aside, speed , agility etc, any one here use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for martial arts, or other sports. The reason i began looking into steroids is becasue , liek i said earlier i am very much into capoeira, and many capoeistas that have come ffrom brazil to do seminars and demos are very open in talking about hteir steroid use, it is legal and very easy to obtain in brazil, and many of them use steroids. I thought a cycle before my trip to brazil would add a littlet o my physique so i could stand next to them( most capoeiristas in brazil are huge, shirts are raerly worn in capoeira) and i thougth it would add alittel tp my perfomrance, higher jumps, faster kicks etc. is test still a favorite when it comes to performance enhancement.

No. Capoeira doesn't like mass and weight. The best capoeira guy I know is a skinny guy. But it will take several cycles before you'll get to that drawback. You won't turn into Coleman overnight.

Im not looking for liquid agility, but i do no some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cause more water retention than others, and some cause more lethargy , while some may increase energy,some roids dry out joint (which i cant have) while others can be good for joints, i was under the impression that different steroids meet different needs, just tryin to cover all my bases, thanks for the advice.

At your young age (21), your best advice is to wait until you're older.

Read this;

What appears below was developed by a number of our good friends at www.anabolicfitness.com the link is http://www.anabolicfitness.net/library/age.htm

Veteran Consensus Statement on the age of initiation of Anabolic use.

Anabolic steroids promote strength gain, muscle synthesis, and increased metabolic capacity. Their responsible, moderate use improves athletic performance, cosmetic appearance, and perceived social opportunity and self-esteem. However, anabolics achieve their effects by perturbing the human endocrine system, a complex feedback mechanism of glands and organs that are, in healthy and youthful persons, in an exquisite state of natural balance. Compounds like anabolic steroids that alter this balance are appropriate for use only by mature, well-trained athletes who understand these drugs, their risks and their benefits. Except in the case of prospective users of clear promise for national or international ranking in a sport, realistically hopeful for the kinds of benefits such ranking confers, the following should be characteristic of anyone, of any age, prior to the addition of anabolic steroids to a training regime:

1. PHYSICAL MATURITY. Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voicebox) into the mid-20’s.

2. SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

3. THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE. Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.

4. PSYCHOLOGICAL MATURITY. Anabolic steroids can have marked effect on mood and disposition, either during the cycle of active use, or its aftermath. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have the psychological health and maturity that will enable him or her to use anabolics with minimal social, psychological, and legal risk to both him/herself and his/her network of partners and collaborators. In addition, the athlete should be firm enough in purpose and balanced enough in approach to understand not only how and when to initiate use of anabolics, but how and when to curtail or abandon use safely should that need arise.

The use of anabolic steroids is unwise for persons who have not satisfied these prerequisites, though exceptions may be made in cases of very unusual athletic promise. While not a function of mere calendar age per se, it is unarguable that, on average, the likelihood that these conditions will have been met increases as the age of the prospective anabolic user increases.

For the reasons adduced above, the following statement of consensus opinion is made:

Allowing for substantial individual variability, and with the exception of cases of truly outstanding athletic promise, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should be socially and physically mature, psychologically healthy, and should have completed 4 to 7 years of dedicated, mentored training in strength/endurance athletics and study in lifting technique, dietary practices, recuperation skills and supplementation. In most cases, the athlete will have reached the age of 21 before these prerequisites are in place, recognizing that many athletes will not have achieved the necessary experience, physical maturity, and psychic balance until their mid-20's or even later.

Back To The Thread Starter...well Tyour Body Only Produces 70 Mg Of Test A Week So It Is The Basic Formula..to Start With..so To Say..well Let Me Bump It Up ..test 200 Mg..for The Overdrive ..chances Are Its Going To Work...theres Gas And There Is High Octane...catch My Drift...BUT IT STILL THE SAME ..JUST MORE...

Thanks for the link, but i have read that entire page along with many other profile pages. I hope noone thinks i would post questions like these without doing a shitload of research first. I have read steroid profiles from every steroid site i could find, i have read medical articles, and atleast 20 articles by Bill Roberts, a chemist who writes many articles for another bodybuilding site. I was just hoping to explain my situation and look for some input, you guys have all been helpfull and i appreciate the advice.
Do others feel 22 is too young to do a first cycle.

Sean USMC, thanks man, for some reason that made everythng make alot more sense to me. maybe it was your analogy. I appreciate it man

Well bro i have read all these replies to your questions and everyone has there own opinion, you wont know until you try the compounds! I have tried a lot of different compounds including test enth, cyp, prop, deca, eq, tren enth, t-bol, and masteron and I react the same to pretty much all of them except mast. I can take mild dosages of all the other products and I bloat and get strong as hell, but if you ask almost everyone on this board they will tell you test is best, and that is one thing I disagree the most on! I guess if you want your whole body to look like a balloon and really throw some weight around quick that would be the way to go, thats just not for me! If I were you I would start out doing a cycle of 400mg of EQ a week, the result might be slow but you shouldn't have to worry about gyno and you will get good results! I hope it works out for you bro keep us updated!

Thanks for the reply, if i were to run eq would i need any kind of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on, maybe proviron or something else, or should i be ok with just the eq and nolva on hand?

It kind of matters what kind of look your going for bro and how your body reacts to the gear! For me I would have to take some sort of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to minimize bloat on 400mg a week, but now my friend can take 400mg a week and have very minimal bloat! I would have something on hand just in case! I just hate the look of having a fat face, its gross. I would def have some nolva on hand for gyno just in case, just from the problems in the past!

Bloat was my biggest concern when debating about test, i am looking for lean dry gains. Eq cought my attention but i have read alot more bad reviews then good on it. If i dont do test i was gonna do primo, but hte cost of primo wll be a bit hefty for me because of the doses need for it to be effective. I am still very unsure about what im gonna choose.

I have never done Primo so I don't know much about it except the info I have read about it. I do know that it is very expensive. I have heard great things from the product but only w/high dosages. My opinion on test is a little harsh. It could be possible to do a low dosage of test and not have a lot of bloat. Many factors start to come into play with bloat including... clean diet, cardio, and a strong Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I mean if you keep on top of those 3 things you might be able to stay away from bloat, me on the other hand can't. I just bloat thats all there is to it. What all bad things have you heard about EQ?

well i ran a search on this site, alot of guys say they didnt see much form running eq only, some say a waste of money. What has your experience been on EQ, because I di read an article about steroids in mma rings, like UFC ad pride, and a favorite among fighters was 400 mg eq a week up until the week before the fight. I actually just read the article tonight, so i think i wil look into eq and maybe proviron to fight any estro conversion.

I have seen mild strength gains along with lean size gains but all over a long period of time. I would never run it less than 14 weeks to see good results though. Gives you a solid vascular look. I think a lot of people give it a bad rep for the simple reason it doesn't give you massive strength gains in a short period of time.

DirtyBird said:
well i ran a search on this site, alot of guys say they didnt see much form running eq only, some say a waste of money. What has your experience been on EQ, because I di read an article about steroids in mma rings, like UFC ad pride, and a favorite among fighters was 400 mg eq a week up until the week before the fight. I actually just read the article tonight, so i think i wil look into eq and maybe proviron to fight any estro conversion.

What would be the purpose of stopping a week before? If you are worried about detection then you are fucked anyway. That stuff sticks around much longer than a week.

yeah DIRTYBIRD..you mentioned bloat...i really dont think you will get that on test...now anadrol...hell yeah...bloatismaximus...for sure...see your goal know what you have to use ..and the rest is the past bro...get big ...

If you weigh 185 and have 7% body fat and take any kind of test your going to bloat some I don't care who you are!

Back