Newbie with a few unanswered questions, hope you can help

test is king compound...bro....go on ..give your body a high octane ..cleaning with test...375....and watch it grow....

sean usmc said:
yeah DIRTYBIRD..you mentioned bloat...i really dont think you will get that on test...

No bloat on test? wtf? I puffed up like a fuckin balloon on just 500mg a week.

DirtyBird said:
But i experienced puberty enduced gynocomastia which has stayed with me since i was 15, I am now 21, 22 in feb. It is not sever, i have the lumps with mild puffiness, but nothing noticable by sight. I have read that Test aromatises at a pretty high rate. I do not want to aggravate my gyno. I have tried over the counter prohormones which did not affect my gyno at all, however the use of test scares me a bit.

DirtyBird said:
Bloat was my biggest concern when debating about test, i am looking for lean dry gains. I am still very unsure about what im gonna choose.

Both gyno and water retention is due to excess estrogen caused by the conversion of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) due to the aromatase enzyme. You can keep your estrogen levels in check by using letro while using Test. If you've done your home work you would know that letro is an extremely powerful AI.

The consensus of responses to your question is to do a cycle of Test E or Test C along with letro. Test E is one of the lowest cost Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you can use, so the money you'll save can be used to purchase the letro.

I have tried to understand why a newbie will post a question regarding what Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) compound to use, and then argue the responses he gets. The only conclusion I can come up with is that in your own mind you're just not ready to take the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) plunge. That being said, I can only suggest that you follow StoneColdNTO's advice and just wait.

DirtyBird said:
Do others feel 22 is too young to do a first cycle.

Yes, I do.

And I also think that at 185 lbs 5'8, you can gain size without AAS.
I'm same height/weight as you and still natural.
Why not gaining some more size natural and hitting gear in 1 or 2 years?

I understand that a lot of people think that you should start Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) later in life and get as big as possible all natural and I think its a good thing. But then again how do you know when you have reach that point. I mean Luquillo is 28 and only been able to get his weight up to 185 which is good i guess. Now then there are people out there like me that started lifting at 145lbs at age 17 and going from that to 180 in 5 years. There isn't a rule that says you have to weigh over 200lbs to hit the gear(not all of us want to be the bigest guy around). Some of us have been hitting it hard for a while and hit that peak natural. So just b/c you say you are 185 and natural doesn't mean that this guy might needs to wait another year or 2 to start.

Back