Next cycle, low dose.

R2TT1

I run low dose cycles with few products and I respond well. First cycle was test enth. at 300mg/wk for 8 weeks. Gained 30 pounds and about half was water weight. Sadly this was before I knew much about diet and i lost it all in the following months. That was a little over a year ago. Next I did m1t which was over all gay and gave me gyno. But I did keep ten pounds off the shit. That was about 4 months ago or so.

Now that I have become more proficient with diet I am planning my next cycle. I am going to wait till I gain 10 more pounds naturally and hit 200. (I am 6' btw). I think it will take me about 2 more months.

Now for my next cycle I am planning on sticking to low dosages. This is my current thoughts on my next cycle:

Test Enth: 300mg/wk
EQ: 200mg/wk

Does this seem like a good idea? Do you guys think I should run Dbol or deca in place of the EQ? If so, what dosages would you guys recommend.

Thanks bros.

Last edited:
The benefits of using deca instead of EQ is that it will build more mass faster, right? How is deca with promoting an increase in vascularity and an over all "thick" appearance?

R2TT1 said:

Now for my next cycle I am planning on sticking to low dosages. This is my current thoughts on my next cycle:

Test Enth: 300mg/day
EQ: 200mg/day

You mean week, not day........LOL

I am guessing you like the low doses because you dont want hard HPTA suppression?

If so, stick with the EQ. Deca can cause HPTA problems that you havent had to deal with yet. Eq can prevent that.

Diet is the key!

Less HPTA suppression is definetly a plus for running lower dose cycles. I also want to keep side effects (acne, hairloss) to a minimum.

On another board I received the suggestion that I should just run 500mg Test instead of 300 test and 200mg eq. What do you think about this idea??

My main reason for running the eq alongside the test was for the solidifying and vascularity properties that the EQ offers. I had a problem with appearing 'soft' on my first cycle, but it may have been because I was running no Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

This cycle I will be running letrozole at 1.25mg/eod during cycle (or as necessary to prevent bloat/gyno) as well as numerous anti-dht products (for hair).

Nolva for PCT

By the way, thanks for all the responses they have all been great.

From my understanding any dose of test will shut you down, but how long you run it and how much you run can change the degree to which you are shut down. Being "shut down" doesn't mean the same thing for every steroid... for example, deca will shut you down a lot harder than test.

I'm sure LAWNSAVER or other mods/vets could give you a better explanation.

cant really awnser your question. For most people those doses are really low. IF your a lucky one who responds easily to low doses then thats great. But its rare and I dont personally know you. Give it a shot and let us know what happens.

Back