next cycle... please critique!

crushershockey

ok guys it's about that time to put my orders in again... i'll be starting my cycle in september when i head back to college. i'm currently at 6'0", 215lbs, 13%bf and i have been lifting solidly for 4 years... past cycle exp is: Winstrol (winny) orals, anadarol, Sustanon (sust) and dbol, prop and anadrol w/ Winstrol (winny) and mast at the end. i'm planning on using this next cycle as a lean mass/cutting cycle. lemme know what you think.

1-24 test e 800mg/week
1-8 tren ace 100mg eod
16-24 tren ace 100mg eod
and i might put GH into the mix at 2iu/day 24weeks, soley for fat burning.

and i'm also not sure if i should use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or not... i have a good source for it i just don't know whether the tren would shut me down that badly or not!

let me know what you think guys. any feed back is appreciated!

Tren shuts down the hpta about as strongly as any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) out there...

so 14-20 tren 100mg eod would be better.. giving myself 4 weeks off from it?
so i most likely do not need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for tren? i have never had any major problems with being shut down from anything i have taken before... so i shouldn't have to worry that much??

Trust me, you're hpta is shut down on any cycle of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you're doing, regardlesss of the compounds used.

and 24 weeks? Why so long? OMG That is roughly 6 months on. If you ARE going on for 6 months and using 800 mgs test per week what makes you think you wouldn't need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thoughout the cycle to keep the boys awake?

Jimmykick said:
and 24 weeks? Why so long? OMG That is roughly 6 months on. If you ARE going on for 6 months and using 800 mgs test per week what makes you think you wouldn't need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thoughout the cycle to keep the boys awake?
I totally agree with Jimmy on this one. If I ever saw a cycle that warranted HCG, this is it.

i will bro! right now i'm sitting at 215 13% bf... my goal from this cycle is to get to 225-230 at 10% bf or lower! i put weight on very easily.. my last cycle i gained 25 pounds and kept 15 of it, so i'm hoping i can do the same again!! i will keep all informed! thanks for the help bros!!

one last quick question... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu 3x / week or no?

crushershockey said:
i will bro! right now i'm sitting at 215 13% bf... my goal from this cycle is to get to 225-230 at 10% bf or lower! i put weight on very easily.. my last cycle i gained 25 pounds and kept 15 of it, so i'm hoping i can do the same again!! i will keep all informed! thanks for the help bros!!

one last quick question... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu 3x / week or no?

I agree with Lift
I run 300 ius E3D

thanks for the help lift and jimmy! i will keep you guys posted on how the cycle is going once i start it next week!! cheers boys!

killer looking cycle. im running one almost identical. a 1g of test E and 400mg tren a for 20 weeks. on week 10 and have seen some serious gains. good luck with your cycle

that's what i like to hear bro! i can't wait to start!! keep me posted on how your cycle turns out and i'll do the same for you mang! cheers!

Back