Next Cycle suggestions? Open to all!!!!

Cakalac

Informed Member
I just finished a tren/prop EOD cycle (6 wks.) +21lbs. 75mg/tren and 100mg/prop. This was the first cycle I have been on in 3 yrs. and 6 yrs. before that. I am currently on post cycle therapy (pct) with Nolvadex. I am starting back my next cycle on May 26th. Figured I might as well go ahead and figure out what I want. My first idea was just a basic dbol/test cycle. I don't want to do anything else EOD injections. At least not this cycle, I need a break from injections. Also thought maybe some A-50 instead of D-bol but never used a-bombs before. Don't care for sus-250=overrated i think. No winstrol=freq. inj. + i am 6.5% BF so I'm not worried about that. Not sure about Deca.....maybe like a dbol/deca cycle. Just thought I would give my bros something to discuss. I am not into an exotic cocktail of 4-5 diff. compounds. I am pretty much a 2 compound type guy-maybe 3. However I have always been 1 or 2.

Interested in hearing some educated, veteran of the game suggestions!

test/deca...500mg each for xx weeks (xx=until gains cease)

I like the test/deca.. or what about Test Cyp/Var?? Simple, easy, and very effective. Run the Cyp at 600-700mg/week for about 12-14 weeks and run the Anavar (var) at 60-70mg/daily for the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle. If you so choose, you can inject just once a week.. I love that cycle.

I do like the idea of the test/deca cycle. How long would you run it. Do you think 12 weeks is too long. I don't want to shut myself down too bad. And with the chances of getting HCG being slim I want to be careful. I am just coming off the tren/prop which shut me down. However I don't think too bad. I can still have sex and get off so I feel i'm doing ok. I am on Nolva now for post cycle therapy (pct). I wish I would have had some cabaser or something but I was unaware before starting.

The only thing about the Anavar (var) is I am still so lean and looking to put on sheer mass and Anavar (var) is one pricey since my wife is about to go on a cycle of it. I just believe I could get more mass with another compound.

bump for opinions on length of cycle taking into considerations I don't want to be shut down bad.

I am just finishing this cycle, vary solid gains, cheap and effective.

1-12 test 500mg/week
1-10 deca 400mg/week
1-8 dbol 20mg/ed (Sure you have to be carefull with liver but i feel the gains off low dose dbol for longer periods of time are much better quality)

My cycle was longer with Anavar (var) added in the last 6 weeks but basicly the same.

I am just finishing this cycle, vary solid gains, cheap and effective.

1-12 test 500mg/week
1-10 deca 400mg/week
1-8 dbol 20mg/ed (Sure you have to be carefull with liver but i feel the gains off low dose dbol for longer periods of time are much better quality)

My cycle was longer with Anavar (var) added in the last 6 weeks but basicly the same.

What was your post cycle therapy (pct) like and what did you use? Also did you use anything during the cycle for libido?

I will lay out my exact cycle, have not done post cycle therapy (pct) yet as i am in week 17.

1-8 d-bol 20mg/ed
1-10 test 400mg/week
1-10 deca 400mg/week
11-16 test 500mg/week
12-18 Anavar (var) 40mg/ed

post cycle therapy (pct) will be nova/clomid

week 19 Clomid 50mg/ed
week 20 Nova 40mg/ed
week 21 Nova 20mg/ed
week 22 Nova 20mg/ed

I took trib the entire cycle at 3g/ed but my libo was actualy crazy the entire cycle, It actualy was begining to bother me how horny i was ALL the time.

I like the test/deca idea. I've never liked drol... the sides much outweighed the benefits for me, but a lot of people do better on it and love it.

I've got some prop left from my tren/prop cycle. Do you all think maybe I could front load a test/deca cycle with prop just for a quick start like 4 wks.? Or would you just start with test cyp/deca and roll with it?

The best results I've had were Omna 250 2x a week with 300 mg Primo E 2x a week. Also ran some gray top HGH @ 4ius ed then eod. Looked great and strength was awesome. Sides were minimal. Primo is awesome in my opinion. People say they take it and dont see a difference but I dont see how. I love it, about to start some back up again soon I think this time with some Anavar (var) for the first few weeks. I'm just short on test.

Deca is ok IMO. It gives me the worst acne, and kills my cardio ability. Also if your prone to gyno, I'd watch it with the test and deca combo. Makes my nips hurt at 600mgs a week. I'd say low dose test, Primo at 600-800mgs or higher if you can afford it. If you get legit Primo you will not be disappointed.

in my experience in trying to gain alot of size deca has been the most effective anabolic. Test and dbol make a sick addition to your cycle though.

id go for somthing like this:

1-12 test e 500mg
1-10 tren e 500mg
1-13 eq 600mg

this is a good cycle i did the test and eq at a gram a week and the tren @ 500mg. really good bulker.

id go for somthing like this:

1-12 test e 500mg
1-10 tren e 500mg
1-13 eq 600mg

this is a good cycle i did the test and eq at a gram a week and the tren @ 500mg. really good bulker.

I just got off the tren, so I am going to take a break from that for a little bit, plus those EOD injections got on my nerves but i know it's part of it. Why do you suggest EQ over the Deca. I know its very similiar but are the diff. in EQ that much better to you?

i ment doing tren e so you will only need to shoot twice a week, or once a week if you prefer.
I find eq is less likely to give you the bloat you get with deca and it will also give your eating a boost. I personally found that within a couple weeks of being on deca I got a flare up of gyno, but this is only me and you may get on great with it.

Back