next cycle???

DADAWG said:
well dj jazzy dave , i would end the tren /eq/test at the same time since your on hrt and not waiting to start post cycle therapy (pct) . i would do 1 amp of test and 1 cc of eq every 3 days . i would probably double up on the eq dose for at least the first week since it is so slow to get in the system and at your size and those doses i wouldnt be afraid to extend the drol another week -10 days IF i wasnt experiencing excess side effects . keep an eye on your bloodpressure and be kind to your liver by laying off stuff like tylenol , ripple , schlitz malt liquor , etc. :D this cycle should kick some ass and i wouldnt count calories to closely . just eat clean , lean meat , quality carbs and fats etc. some of the excess will come off after the bloat leaves .

What is your opinion on EQ vs. deca in this stack? Would deca+drol+tren be asking for trouble? (even though the drol and tren would not overlap...)

Mr. dB said:
What is your opinion on EQ vs. deca in this stack? Would deca+drol+tren be asking for trouble? (even though the drol and tren would not overlap...)
deca will add more mass but its chancy taking all 3 , i think if you eat clean and stick with the eq/drol/test/tren once the water comes off you will be very happy . save the deca for the next cycle

What are your test levels at before your Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? I ask as if your body's tests levels are so low now, you may want to increase your test up just a smidgen or so. At 125mg ew of test for HRT, you may want to try taking an addittional 500mg per week. At 47, I think you will see much better results this way, both in strength, size and keeping your gains.

Also, IMO since your natural test levels are already so low I wouldn't mess with deca or tren, as they will shut you down real hard, but thats just me. Granted you wont necessarily crash hard later, but I imagine that keeping your gains after is going to be much harder. If it was me, I would stick with test/eq and maybe your drol. Then after cycle, I would stick with your HRT and take some anavar to assist you in keeping your gains.

kronk said:
What are your test levels at before your Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? I ask as if your body's tests levels are so low now, you may want to increase your test up just a smidgen or so. At 125mg ew of test for HRT, you may want to try taking an addittional 500mg per week. At 47, I think you will see much better results this way, both in strength, size and keeping your gains.

Also, IMO since your natural test levels are already so low I wouldn't mess with deca or tren, as they will shut you down real hard, but thats just me. Granted you wont necessarily crash hard later, but I imagine that keeping your gains after is going to be much harder. If it was me, I would stick with test/eq and maybe your drol. Then after cycle, I would stick with your HRT and take some anavar to assist you in keeping your gains.

Thanks!

I've done one cycle with deca and seemed to survive, but I was doing proviron along with it.

As for the HRT, 125 was just an easy number -- 0.5cc of QV enan250/week. I may be an old impetuous fool, but I haven't had any blood tests, I just put myself on the stuff. The 125/wk would obviously be REPLACED by the testovirons during the cycle.

By "an addittional 500mg per week" do you mean on top of the nearly 600/wk outlined in my proposed cycle?

kronk said:

Also, IMO since your natural test levels are already so low I wouldn't mess with deca or tren, as they will shut you down real hard, but thats just me. Granted you wont necessarily crash hard later, but I imagine that keeping your gains after is going to be much harder.
if hes decided to run hrt for life how hard deca or tren shuts him down doesnt really matter . and by starting hrt back as soon as the cycle is over he should keep his gains .

DADAWG said:
if hes decided to run hrt for life how hard deca or tren shuts him down doesnt really matter . and by starting hrt back as soon as the cycle is over he should keep his gains .

Well I agree and disagree but again its my opinion. In my experience with people this close to 50, their natural test levels are very very low. So it does matter but only in terms of how his body will react post cycle. If he is only taking 125mg of test a week his test levels are almost normal and the deca or whatever will still effect his ability test wise for a while. Remember, he isn't 21, and his natural test levels are low. So lets say he takes 750mg of test a week, then just stays on 125mg a week thereafter, he is still experiencing a major crash in terms of test and with things like Deca and Tren he is going to crash the same as anyone else.

I also agree that he may be totally fine, but from what I have seen its always better to have his blood work done so he can understand what his test levels are. If they are that low it would be my simple opinion that he would be better off with EQ in place of Deca. Just my 2cents

Mr. dB said:
Thanks!

I've done one cycle with deca and seemed to survive, but I was doing proviron along with it.

As for the HRT, 125 was just an easy number -- 0.5cc of QV enan250/week. I may be an old impetuous fool, but I haven't had any blood tests, I just put myself on the stuff. The 125/wk would obviously be REPLACED by the testovirons during the cycle.

By "an addittional 500mg per week" do you mean on top of the nearly 600/wk outlined in my proposed cycle?

Yes, basically I was saying that 750mg (total) or so a week may in fact be much better for you. I don't advocate high test dose cycles, but at 47 with naturally low test levels a higher dose will lead to much better results in terms of muscle gains, well being and overall fat loss etc.

If you can db, go to a doc later and get your blood work done. Its very possible that 125mg ew is not enough. I have a client at 51 and he is on HRT at 250mg ew due to his levels. He sticks with EQ and about 750mg of test a week on cycle. Also takes GH at 2-4ius ed.

kronk said:
Yes, basically I was saying that 750mg (total) or so a week may in fact be much better for you.

It's worth considering. Considering that I'll be doing Testovirons, at 250mg/amp, how would you divide that up, over the week? EOD would just about do it, I guess...

I'd have to change my ID to "Mr. Pincushion"

Mr. dB said:
It's worth considering. Considering that I'll be doing Testovirons, at 250mg/amp, how would you divide that up, over the week? EOD would just about do it, I guess...

I'd have to change my ID to "Mr. Pincushion"

If it was me, I would take 1 1/2 cc on Monday and the other 1 1/2 ccs on Thursday. If it helps, pre-load your syringes on Monday (since they are amps), and that way you don't have anything sitting out. So draw up 1 1/2 amps in each syringe, and save one till Thursday. You can even pre-load your EQ in the same syringes, and that way you are only going to take 2 shots every week.

Back