next cycle???

Mr. dB

Angry Old Curmudgeon
Trying to put together my next cycle, to begin sometime next month. Been thinking about a 12 week bulker:

test. enan. Schering Testoviron: 1 250mg amp every 3 days weeks 1-12
EQ QV Bold200: 400-500mg/wk weeks 1-12
anadrol50 M-Lab*: 100mg/day weeks 1-4
tren: 50mg/day weeks 7-14

I'm presently 210-215 lbs @ 5'10", somewhere over 20% BF, 47 years old. I've done two previous bulking cycles. I'm presently on 125mg/wk test. enan. for HRT. I'm using up my stash of the Mex vet crap for the HRT, saving the human grade stuff for cycles.

At the end of my last cycle, I was 255-260 lbs., at probably 25-30% BF. I was unable to eat enough to continue gaining at that weight. I've spent the summer and fall dieting, and am down to 210-215 lbs., and still not lean enough, but I feel like I need a break from the diet. At 215 lbs. I can definitely eat enough to sustain some good growth through a 12-14 week cycle.

I've been having a hard time deciding whether to do deca or EQ this time. I feel like I respond better to deca, but I also get a lot more negative sides from it. But since I decided to add tren to this cycle, I see that a lot of guys don't like the idea of combining deca and tren, so that pretty much made the decision to go with EQ for me. I have plenty of both deca and EQ on hand.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or criticism will be much appreciated. Thanks!

--dave

*http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18070

Looks good bro. I'm not usually a fan of ending a cycle on Tren but you're on HRT so it's a non issue.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Looks good, but I'd lean towards switching up the Tren for some Deca...although Deca and Drol probably isn't the best combo going either.

Don't you just love being on HRT.....:D......no post cycle therapy (pct) is like heaven.

mvmaxx said:
Looks good bro. I'm not usually a fan of ending a cycle on Tren but you're on HRT so it's a non issue.

Good luck and keep us updated.

My thoughts on adding the tren were (1) I've never done tren before, it'd be fun to try, and (B) adding it a few weeks after I've stopped the anadrol might give a welcome boost as the cycle starts to plateau.

A lot of friends have been telling me lately: "you've got to try tren, you're gonna fucking love it!"

Last edited:
StoneColdNTO said:
Looks good, but I'd lean towards switching up the Tren for some Deca...although Deca and Drol probably isn't the best combo going either.

You mean adding deca at the end, like I have plotted out for the tren, or just doing a test/eq/deca cycle for the duration?

And why are deca and anadrol contraindicated?

For that matter, is there anything to this popular fear of combining deca with tren? I don't seem to be gyno prone...

StoneColdNTO said:
Don't you just love being on HRT.....:D......no post cycle therapy (pct) is like heaven.

Yeah, but the massive morning wood is getting ridiculous.

My first cycle was test/eq/dbol, and the second was test/deca/dbol with Winstrol (winny) added for the last few weeks.

Anadrol and tren are the next two compounds on my "haven't tried it yet, need to see how I like them" list. I have this lame ass theory that early in one's juicing career, one should try a little of everything at one time or another, to learn how you react and see which ones you like.

What I was originally thinking was something like this;

Weeks 1-4 - 100mg Drol/day
Weeks 1-13 - 583mg Test enanthate
Weeks 1-12 - 400mg EQ
Weeks 1-12 - 300mg Deca

I doubt you'll get progesterone gyno......I have never seen someone actually get this and be able to pinpoint that was the cause.

I'm currently running

Test
Deca
Anadrol

And will add some tren for a little bit of time and those 3 are the "main" ones noted for progesterone gyno.

Its up to you but i think if you went the deca route you'd be plenty safe.

Do the EQ e3d that'll give you 460mg a week. I loved fina/var and you'll get some awesome strength:D

JohnnyB

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. I do have nolvadex on hand if any gyno appears, but I've been lucky so far. I've also got a reasonable supply of proviron, might add that in at 25 or 50mg/day.

Since I'm on HRT and don't have to worry about post cycle therapy (pct), does it still make sense to continue running the tren for a couple of weeks after I'm done with the test.?

Anadrol supposedly is not progesterone based, it just has a strong ability to bind to estrogen receptors.

StoneColdNTO said:
What I was originally thinking was something like this;

Weeks 1-4 - 100mg Drol/day
Weeks 1-13 - 583mg Test enanthate
Weeks 1-12 - 400mg EQ
Weeks 1-12 - 300mg Deca

Yeah if you decide to do Deca definitely run it like this from the beginning.

Also, I'd do deca if you were doing a strictly bulking cycle. If you wanted to start getting leaner at week 4 I'd do the Tren. That shit works great to get you lean even when eating a ton.

mvmaxx said:
If you wanted to start getting leaner at week 4 I'd do the Tren. That shit works great to get you lean even when eating a ton.

I might need some help with "leanness issues" 'bout halfway through this cycle. :D

Mr. dB said:
Anadrol and tren are the next two compounds on my "haven't tried it yet, need to see how I like them" list.

I thought you'd received some "samples"? Or is that what you're referring to?

There were some anadrol samples, yes. :D 30 Body Research Bonalones. 'Bout enough for 15 days. Couldn't find a good price on more of those, so I got 100 of the MLs.

Mr. dB said:
^^^^bump for DADAWG^^^^
well dj jazzy dave , i would end the tren /eq/test at the same time since your on hrt and not waiting to start post cycle therapy (pct) . i would do 1 amp of test and 1 cc of eq every 3 days . i would probably double up on the eq dose for at least the first week since it is so slow to get in the system and at your size and those doses i wouldnt be afraid to extend the drol another week -10 days IF i wasnt experiencing excess side effects . keep an eye on your bloodpressure and be kind to your liver by laying off stuff like tylenol , ripple , schlitz malt liquor , etc. :D this cycle should kick some ass and i wouldnt count calories to closely . just eat clean , lean meat , quality carbs and fats etc. some of the excess will come off after the bloat leaves .

Back