Nightmares on clen?

hornedfrogs07

Anybody else had this problem? I've always heard people say to take clen immediately before bed, so as to reduce the shakes that you experience, but I can't sacrifice any of my sleep on testing how this works for my body. So I decided to try it right before taking a nap the last two afternoons, and both times, I've had the most vivid, realistic, and freaky nightmares imaginable. Once is possibly for another reason, but twice is a trend, so I apparently can't take this before bed. Has anybody else had this problem while on clen/liquid clen?

first we need to get to the root of the problems, this could be caused from repressed childhood scars...please describe these "nightmares" :smoker: :smoker: ...

Who told you to take clen right before bed? That guy must have been on crack. You should never take clen in the evening, never mind right before you shut the mill down. I never have any probs with clen as long as I take my last dose before 5pm and I take 160+mcg's ed when cutting.

regards

China_Wall said:
Who told you to take clen right before bed? That guy must have been on crack.
I have actually heard about this from a few people, but you have to take it as you are going to sleep. It keeps you from being jittery during the day.

As for the nightmares, can't help you their. Try a nightlight. :)

i always knew not to take clen after six o-clock bro. i cant imagine sleeping on it. oh yeah, the title of the thread had me laughing my ass off. for some reason i visioned another shitty sequel to the freddy series. i even thought of a title. Nightmare on Clen Street.

kube said:
i the title of the thread had me laughing my ass off. for some reason i visioned another shitty sequel to the freddy series. i even thought of a title. Nightmare on Clen Street.

:jump:

five six, take some liquid clen drinks
seven eight, dont hesitate
nine ten, better load your mac ten
eleven twelve, hide your stash behind the shelf
thirteen fourteen, make sure the house is clean
fifteen sixteen, freddy works for customs
seventeen eighteen, hes got a warrant
nineteen twenty, this no longer rhymes
twenty twenty-one, time to say goodbye

i think the scariest part of my fucked up rhyme is fifteen through eighteen.

Last edited:
kube said:
five six, take some liquid clen drinks
seven eight, dont hesitate
nine ten, better load your mac ten
eleven twelve, hide your stash behind the shelf
thirteen fourteen, make sure the house is clean
fifteen sixteen, freddy works for customs
seventeen eighteen, hes got a warrant
nineteen twenty, this no longer rhymes
twenty twenty-one, time to say goodbye

i think the scariest part of my fucked up rhyme is fifteen through eighteen.
:squint:

I would take it before bed on an empty stomach, with some Melatonin and ZMA to help me sleep... just took it like 10 minutes before bed, then went to sleep, took Taurine in the morning, and lost weight still.... but if you don't time it right, you get heart pounding in ur head all night long= no sleep

Back