NO explode

Jordan89

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts on NO explode?
Do you think its the best on the market for what it does? I was looking at something called 11 OXO, This also sounded pretty good.

What do you guys think.

yeah NO Explode is a good pre work out supplement, a bit expensive, try viper extreme 30.99 or enrage is another good one for a buzz to get you going.

ergopharm sell that oxo stuff my mate was tellng me about his lidido on that, meant to be the lick

i use plasma jet or nitric force both work well. its all mental once ur on ur pumps from the nitrogen retention from steroids is sufficient.

its funny how oppinions change... the NO explode and 11 OXO appealed to me because it said (on the website) you have two servings a day. 1 in the morning which gets you pumped for the entire day (no comedown) and one before a workout for a bit extra.

However, the vibe ive gotten from reading various articles hear suggest that it may be good for energy and stuff for like an hour, then you come down hard.

How does it make you react?

A product i am busy using which IMO beats NO explode is SPS NO Blast! it is about half the price and twice as effective. Brilliant stuff!

I believe NO Xplode to be overhyped and overpriced.

Regular l-arginine caps (500mg/50caps/4.00 bottle @ Wal-Mart provide many of the same benefits at a fraction of the cost.

Best NO supplement and best vaule by far has to be Buzzsaw, available on Trueprotein.com
Glad they added the grape flavour, the other ones tasted kindna assey....

Best NO supplement and best vaule by far has to be Buzzsaw, available on Trueprotein.com
Glad they added the grape flavour, the other ones tasted kindna assey....

I gotta get this because when you say "kinda assey" you really mean, tastes like liquid aids. Great product though.

bsn was sued a while back for not having the stuff in the products that they say they contained

Tried No, liked it while using and guess what....say fare well 4 days after your finished.
NANO Vapor is always a really good choice!

Regular l-arginine caps (500mg/50caps/4.00 bottle @ Wal-Mart provide many of the same benefits at a fraction of the cost.

then drink a coffee before you work out and presto. Way better than NO Explode

Back