No more Superdrol? Other Designer stuff?

Thompson31580

I cant take real stuff so I was looking to get Superdrol and maybe some other "real" hormone supplements. I cant any place that still carries it. Anyone know who still carries the stuff for a decent price or other things that are equally effective?

Company Legal Gear makes Methyl-1 Alpha im on my 3rd week and its pretty strong. rumor has it they might be pulling it off the shelf too so buy it up quick.

Dlove said:
Company Legal Gear makes Methyl-1 Alpha im on my 3rd week and its pretty strong. rumor has it they might be pulling it off the shelf too so buy it up quick.
Isnt that a test though? How does is compare to Superdrol? There are so many crap prohomone products out there. I dont want one of those that can be converted to DHT or estrogen. Some of those products incorporate different crap that is "supposed" to block conversion to all the other crap through additional crap added in. Is this one of those or is it a designer product?

methyldrol
oxodrol-12
methylvol
s-drol

are are all
2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
the same active as superdrol

macro said:
methyldrol
oxodrol-12
methylvol
s-drol

are are all
2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
the same active as superdrol

So these are basically the best out there right now? I was thinking of trying a Methyl 1-D (LG Sciences) cycle.

I've been training natty for years and everything is in check but at 29 years old, the test is starting to take a dive. I thought a little help would be nice but I'm a family man and I just don't want to go the gear route. I've honestly got too much to lose if something were to go wrong.

BiggerthanLavar said:
So these are basically the best out there right now? I was thinking of trying a Methyl 1-D (LG Sciences) cycle.

I've been training natty for years and everything is in check but at 29 years old, the test is starting to take a dive. I thought a little help would be nice but I'm a family man and I just don't want to go the gear route. I've honestly got too much to lose if something were to go wrong.

Their basically the best legal supp's out. Im on my 3rd week of Methyl-1 Alpha and it's a clean low side great strength enhancer. Diet really controls the effects of the supp's the better and cleaner you eat the better the results. The website i posted above has dirt cheap prices on s-drol give it a try.

I have used superdrol twice... I don't like the stuff. The sides are worse then test, at least for me. If you worried about being tested I'm pretty sure those supplements will show on tests.

BiggerthanLavar said:

Superdrol is a steroid. If you use it you are taking the same risks as taking steroids.

^Well, I meant legally mainly. I've got a family that depends on me. I know that steroids when used properly are no worse for you than alcohol(which I think Alcohol is even worse but I digress....) so I'm not too worried about the health concerns especially when used properly.

superdrol is the most toxic oral steroid available. Did not and dont reccomend it.

actually dont reccomend any of the designer steroids, they are almost exclusively progestins and most of them are methylated.

its legal, but it should not be. the "illegal" steroids are considerably safer. ie if all steroids were made legal, it would be unreasonable to sell it because of its toxicity. IMHO its really should not be sold, and certainly not with the meager, if any, warning about its liver and kidney toxicity.

BiggerthanLavar said:
^Well, I meant legally mainly. I've got a family that depends on me. I know that steroids when used properly are no worse for you than alcohol(which I think Alcohol is even worse but I digress....) so I'm not too worried about the health concerns especially when used properly.

are you bigger than lavar?

macro said:
superdrol is the most toxic oral steroid available. Did not and dont reccomend it.

actually dont reccomend any of the designer steroids, they are almost exclusively progestins and most of them are methylated.

its legal, but it should not be. the "illegal" steroids are considerably safer. ie if all steroids were made legal, it would be unreasonable to sell it because of its toxicity. IMHO its really should not be sold, and certainly not with the meager, if any, warning about its liver and kidney toxicity.

Well, I knew they were hard on the liver but isn't any oral??? I'd really love to do a nice little cycle of test but I just can't get over the illegality of it. If it were legal, I'd be all over it but it's to difficult to get it and another thing is the needles.

Legality is the same reason Im looking for it. This is the way the government operates in this country. Laws are not in place to protect the people (with regards to drugs and such). Cigarettes and alcohol are legal, yet steroids are illegal. Ephedrine is controlled as is clenbuterol. Superdrol is definately harder on the body, but its what is out there to work with for those that arent willing to put there careers and futures on the line. As far as a drug test, Im sure it would show as something, but its legal and thats the bottom line.

yea, it's total bullshit. Cigarettes and alcohol are legal yet way more dangerous. Makes no sense at all. I think our soldiers, cops, firemen, correctional officers etc should all be allowed to use gear. bah...this is an argument for another thread.

*edit* - like I said, I'd love to do a cycle of test but getting it presents another obstacle. Plus if you ask anyone around here, no matter how long you've been a member, you get yelled at and shunned so eff that. :spank:

Last edited:
pls read before trying superdrol (keep in mind these are steroids THAT NEVER MADE IT PASSED first stage testing- cellular)

Am J Gastroenterol. 2006 Nov;101(11):2659-62. Epub 2006 Sep 4. Links
Cholestatic jaundice and IgA nephropathy induced by OTC muscle building agent superdrol.Jasiurkowski B, Raj J, Wisinger D, Carlson R, Zou L, Nadir A.
Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.

Over the counter (OTC) medicines are commonly used in the United States despite a lack of scientific evidence for clinical utility and toxicity associated with their use. A case of jaundice and IgA nephropathy as a consequence of use of a muscle enhancing OTC supplement that was advertised as innocuous with no hormonal activity is described. IgA nephropathy has not been described previously in association with the use of testosterone. The case highlights that, besides adulteration, the misrepresentation of chemicals present in OTC medications and supplements can create confusion and a false sense of security with their use.

Back