No results using TRT.Been taking it for 8 months

ballboy

Just giving a update on my TRT program with IMT. So I've been on TRT for 8 months and really didn't notice any difference. " Well actually I did on weeks 4-6. Felt really good sex drive was really up. But then after that there wasn't a difference. So I guess it just didn't work for me. Kind of bummed, Just giving my experience. I don't really see a lot of people saying TRT didn't work for them.

###### Clearly you are seeing results your test levels are in the normal range and you had low Testosterone your expectations maybe aren't realistic ######

Last edited by a moderator:
Just giving a update on my TRT program with IMT. So I've been on TRT for 8 months and really didn't notice any difference. " Well actually I did on weeks 4-6. Felt really good sex drive was really up. But then after that there wasn't a difference. So I guess it just didn't work for me. Kind of bummed, Just giving my experience. I don't really see a lot of people saying TRT didn't work for them.

What was your protocol?
What did your bloodwork show? Test levels and e2.
What low t symptoms did you have? Are they at all improved now?

250 ml test C week. 500iu hcg a week. bloodwork was all fine. had all the symptoms of low T. at the beginning my test was a little below normal, its in the average range now.

250 ml test C week. 500iu hcg a week. bloodwork was all fine. had all the symptoms of low T. at the beginning my test was a little below normal, its in the average range now.

Why not see what it feels like on the upper end of the scale before you decide it's not for you?

You say you had all the symptoms- do you still?

Same with me.... I do notice a little improvement, but nothing major. Still fatigued, no fat loss, minimal strength increase, sex drive is hit or miss. And I'm on thyroid meds too.
200 ml of test cyp a week and 1000iu of HCG split in 2 doses. Anastrozol twice a week 1/2 mg each dose.

Im not sure of any IMT program that is 250mg per week and only 500 IU of HCG per week, did the doctor and Todd say thats what they wanted you to do?

Sorry, started with 250 and was using 0.25mg twice a week of anastrozole. after two weeks went down to 100ml of test and then went off of anastrozole cause my e2 levels where fine.

Ok that sounds better. Maybe you need to be in the middle about 140mg? I would request the doc change your script to that.

Also 100mg every 5 days works great too. You just have to play with it. It can take a year for some guys unfortunately to really get it right.

I got the same experience. First 4-8 weeks was awesome. After that sex drive same as before. I am on 250mg every 14 days. Waiting for blood work results.

I got the same experience. First 4-8 weeks was awesome. After that sex drive same as before. I am on 250mg every 14 days. Waiting for blood work results.

Your schedule is really terrible, thats why its not working. Every 14 day injections do not work.

Just came down to. TRT did not work for me

That's a bit dismissive of the good advice you've been given above, but I guess your mind is made up :shrug:

Have you checked your SHBG levels? Anecdotally I've hear of guys with naturally low SHBG not responding well to TRT.

Just came down to. TRT did not work for me
It just comes down to you being an idiot if you have low t and then inject testosterone it will fix the problem end of story there is no non responders it test for fuck sakes you have been told by imt and other trt uses what to do doctors are a bunch of assholes take some responsibility for your treatment adjust dosages play around with hcg and ai dosages until you feel how you want to .
Anyways if you think you feel shit now just wait until you stop trt if you already have low t and have been injecting test its going to be worse and the best pct / re start protocol will do absolutely fuck all no sex drive will be the least of your problems when you haven't got enough energy to get out of bed to brush you're teeth . When you started trt didn't you take into account its for life? Anyways enough of the doesn't work bullshit you're just doing it wrong end of story

Your not dialed in. It takes time and effort. You need comprehensive labs to compare to what your taking, and have taken. Finding the sweet spot is worth it in the long run.

Thank you. I will look for a non sponsored. TRT clinic that will monitor me correctly. Lesson learned. Note if anyone that invests in a TRT program. make sure when you buy a program that they monitor you along the way and pay the extra money for that part of the program. If your like me and don't know a lot about using TRT and pay the professionals to help you make sure they help you and not just taking your money.

Are you suggesting that IMT didn't "monitor" you correctly? You are obviously trolling.

IMT is helpful to all their clients and we work hand in hand with them to make sure they get dialed in correctly.

You are in here telling people your doing 250 mg a week and other stuff that IMT does NOT recommend.

So one of two things happened here, either you are just trolling and you are not an IMT client, or you simply didn't do what you were told because you think you know a better way.

I'm betting on the latter but the former would not surprise me.

Back