No results using TRT.Been taking it for 8 months

Thank you. I will look for a non sponsored. TRT clinic that will monitor me correctly. Lesson learned. Note if anyone that invests in a TRT program. make sure when you buy a program that they monitor you along the way and pay the extra money for that part of the program. If your like me and don't know a lot about using TRT and pay the professionals to help you make sure they help you and not just taking your money.

who are you?

Thank you. I will look for a non sponsored. TRT clinic that will monitor me correctly. Lesson learned. Note if anyone that invests in a TRT program. make sure when you buy a program that they monitor you along the way and pay the extra money for that part of the program. If your like me and don't know a lot about using TRT and pay the professionals to help you make sure they help you and not just taking your money.

Brother I'm not buying your implication. It is clear that you haven't communicated with the doctor. They are not mind readers. It isn't cookie cutter when you are dealing with health issues. I've been at this for over 15 years and it just not that simple.
You are also expecting a miracle that meds just won't fix. Getting your hormones right is just the start. You will need a good diet and exercise program and the right amount of sleep to get you where you want to be. The meds just level the playing field. You are still going to have to do the work.

I suggest you call Todd on Monday and get some labs taken and adjust and then do labs again in a month.

Last edited:
i followed what I was told to do everytime with dosage. Its funny you say I didn't do what I was told cause I thought I knew a better way?? Thats a pretty dumb comment considering my whole reason going to IMT was because I didn't know about TRT ..

You are 8 months in on TRT you don't even know your program. "250mg a week and 500 IU per week".

We jumped in this thread trying to help you, but it seems painfully obvious you are not seeking help and that may be where the problem lies.

We can't do it for you, we can only guide you. Did you start at 200mg and then go to 100mg? Then why aren't you going to request to go to 140 mg switch to the doctor?

Have you even requested a VHC ( Virtual Health Consultation) with him? With IMT you can set up one within 24 hours notice for FREE. Its part of their program.

Also if you want other input from vets around here, which is extremely valuable, then you should layout your timeline of your schedule of what you started at, what you moved to and what positive or negative symptoms you have had along the way.

As other posters have noted, there is no such thing as TRT not working, only programs that are not dialed in or people expect too much from it.

Last edited:
Listen to the competent advice above. Get yourself dialed in by supported bloodwork. Remember it takes time and effort for your desired results.

What a load of BS, you have a million guys in here trying to help you and you won't post your protocol and timeline.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

i followed what I was told to do everytime with dosage. Its funny you say I didn't do what I was told cause I thought I knew a better way?? Thats a pretty dumb comment considering my whole reason going to IMT was because I didn't know about TRT ..

Brother set up a consultation and make the adjustments to get your treatment dialed in. IMT wants to help you. Work threw this and get it worked out.

Just came down to. TRT did not work for me
it just comes down to it can take many months of tweaking an HRT/TRT program that works best for you....
like mentioned above. and maybe your Estro levels where fine because of being on AI, now you stopped it and they could be up, you need to do a bunch of blood work while you figure out YOUR best trt. to dismiss it is ( sorry to be blunt) asinine...

Back