Nobody talks about.....

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
Sten anymore. I loved the stuff. You can count on it not being counterfeit and its cheap.

When i go on vacation, hopefully to Cozumel this summer im gonna pick some up.

Gator

I had to look the stuff up.

Looks like sten is a 2mL amp that contains:
25mg testosterone propionate
75mg testosterone cypionate
20mg DHEA

So it is basically testosterone, but it is dosed very low per mL; 50mg/mL. I'm not a fan of mixing esters together either but hey, whatever floats your boat.

mranak said:
I had to look the stuff up.

Looks like sten is a 2mL amp that contains:
25mg testosterone propionate
75mg testosterone cypionate
20mg DHEA

So it is basically testosterone, but it is dosed very low per mL; 50mg/mL. I'm not a fan of mixing esters together either but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Unless he meant stenbolone, which is almost identical to primo.

RRAdam said:
Unless he meant stenbolone, which is almost identical to primo.
No, he's talking about Sten by Atlantis. It is very good. It used to smell like roses...lol. I also liked the viscosity of it.. very thin oil.

Flex it said:
No, he's talking about Sten by Atlantis. It is very good. It used to smell like roses...lol. I also liked the viscosity of it.. very thin oil.
Exactly. For some reason it really seemed to hit me in a serious way. Nothing magical but from the content i didnt expect as much. Cheap as shit imn Mexico where Sostenons runnin 8-12 bucks and Deca the same. Sten is like 1$ a cc.

gator_mclusky said:
Exactly. For some reason it really seemed to hit me in a serious way. Nothing magical but from the content i didnt expect as much. Cheap as shit imn Mexico where Sostenons runnin 8-12 bucks and Deca the same. Sten is like 1$ a cc.
I hear ya bro. I always thought they made a typo and they were really 120mg/ml, instead of per amp...lol. I too responded good to those.

You know that unique smell I'm talking about??

gator_mclusky said:
Sten anymore. I loved the stuff. You can count on it not being counterfeit and its cheap.

When i go on vacation, hopefully to Cozumel this summer im gonna pick some up.

Gator

If you go to a Doctor there and get a perscription. Is it legal to bring back a small supply. I'v gone there and done it. Just don't know if it's legal.

krembles said:
If you go to a Doctor there and get a perscription. Is it legal to bring back a small supply. I'v gone there and done it. Just don't know if it's legal.

Nope... dont think so.

RRAdam said:
Nope... dont think so.
you need script from the US .......U can get mexican scrpt snd get ac
cros....but it is illegall to posses once u get across.
crazy but true.. A long as u dont have a shit load....you'll be alright. Customs let ya go but warn ya to possess is illegal.Personql use is usualaly cool.

Sten was the shizzle in college among strength trainers and football players way back when I started. Great stuff for me as well. It used to float around all the gyms.

Back