Nolva Headaches

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Currently on 40mg ED of Nolva and getting some seriously bad headaches, I've got a small amount of gyno to sort so can't stop the nolva...has anyone else experienced headaches with Nolva and if so any supp I can take to try and ease the pain....man feels like my head is gonna explode!

Lucky13 said:
Currently on 40mg ED of Nolva and getting some seriously bad headaches, I've got a small amount of gyno to sort so can't stop the nolva...has anyone else experienced headaches with Nolva and if so any supp I can take to try and ease the pain....man feels like my head is gonna explode!

I get them to especially when you first start taking it. My whole neck and back of my head get tight and can make my neck crack just by tilting it from shoulder to shoulder. Try 20 mg a day and take it in between dinner and bed and its not as bad.

I had headaches of nolva for the whole time I was on it and then some,it got worrying I even went to the docs to get checked out but it turned out fine ,giong to try post cycle therapy (pct) with 10mg of nolva with aifm instead of 20mg ed of nolva

thx guys

I've split it 20am 20pm, headaches are better but It doesn't feel it's as effective on the gyno...anyway if it's just at the start then I grin and bare it.....I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid but can your nipple actually increase in size with gyno ?

Lucky13 said:
thx guys

I've split it 20am 20pm, headaches are better but It doesn't feel it's as effective on the gyno...anyway if it's just at the start then I grin and bare it.....I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid but can your nipple actually increase in size with gyno ?
get some aifm,aromasin or letro

Never had headaches from nolva...is this your first time on nolva? I doubt it is related, but it is always possible...perhaps try alternative products like AIFM.

Yup ordered AIFM, just gotta suck up these headaches untill it arrives....

Can your nipple actually increase in size with gyno ?

Yeah I've just ordered 50g of Nolva powder so don't wanna throw the lot if these headaches don't subside :D

Back