Non Injectable cycle??

Jetrob

Is there such a thing? Is it possible for a newbie to make good gains with low side effects?

Have access to

Winstrol Tabs

Methyltestosterone 10 mg caps

Anavar - Oxandrolone 8 mg caps

Androgel

Can a good combo be made of these?

Sorry bro...it's not worth it.

Try a cycle that permits one inject a week (test enth) and you will get used to the injects. Slowly move to twice/weekly injects (half doses) and soon you'll be comfortable with injecting. Pretty much everyone's nervous at first....you'll get used to it like everyone else.

Good Luck bro ;)

Trust me do the injects your liver will thank you! If you are just deathly afraid of injecting and wish to cower away then suck it up and inject. Use a 25g needle and heat the oil you will never feel more than a mosquito bite. I kind of enjoy injecting now :)

Nah I am not scared of injecting in fact I like the idea!!!!! I just like to get all the info possible before I do this.

The main problem with all oral is the abuse your liver will take from it. But searching out knowledge is good!

I pretty much agree with the bro's on this one. However, Androgel and Anavar would be an interesting experiment that I've never considered or heard of ;-)

Your results will be better with injectibles if for no other reason than you will have more choices of gear. However, an ox only cycle has been done by many with great results. If doing ox only, the minimum I'd take would be 40mg/day.

TxLonghorn said:
Your results will be better with injectibles if for no other reason than you will have more choices of gear. However, an ox only cycle has been done by many with great results. If doing ox only, the minimum I'd take would be 40mg/day.

Heck a Test/Anavar cycle would be awesome. Throw some injections in there Jetrob and you should be very happy with your results.

PS I'll be doing this same cycle in a few weeks.:D Prop/Anavar

yeah.. test and Anavar (var) would be sweet.. or eq and Anavar (var) . however, i have done a couple of Anavar (var) only cycles and i was pretty impressed.. especially doing 50mg for 10 wks.

hi all im doing 500mg of test a week right now, i have just finished dbol at 30mg ed for 1 month, im finding the enanth very painful, how would i go about heating it, do you just float the amp in warm water??
cheers

Draw the test into the syringe then set it in a cup of hot water. I usually do this for tren injects, hot tap water makes a huge difference. I'll draw the tren in, switch to the inject needle (with cap on) and put it in the cup for a minute or two, then inject. Simple and painless through a 25g dart.

elijah_123 said:
Draw the test into the syringe then set it in a cup of hot water. I usually do this for tren injects, hot tap water makes a huge difference. I'll draw the tren in, switch to the inject needle (with cap on) and put it in the cup for a minute or two, then inject. Simple and painless through a 25g dart.

True true, not only that but you don't have to apply as much pressure to the plunger! Goes through smoother!:)

optic said:
yeah.. test and Anavar (var) would be sweet.. or eq and Anavar (var) . however, i have done a couple of Anavar (var) only cycles and i was pretty impressed.. especially doing 50mg for 10 wks.

What brands of Ana Anavar (var) have you used optic? Could you elaborate more on you Ana Anavar (var) only cycles when you have some free time?:)

btg.. and paper. first time i ran 40mg for 8 weeks.. i gained a nice amount of strength and got hard and vascular.. the second time i used 50mg for 10 weeks with about 10-15g of creatine.. and tons of protein.. gained almost 10lbs of solid mass.. all my core lifts went way up in both weight and reps. It's definitely not a mass building drug.. but its really good at adding strength and hardness without sides.

optic said:
btg.. and paper. first time i ran 40mg for 8 weeks.. i gained a nice amount of strength and got hard and vascular.. the second time i used 50mg for 10 weeks with about 10-15g of creatine.. and tons of protein.. gained almost 10lbs of solid mass.. all my core lifts went way up in both weight and reps. It's definitely not a mass building drug.. but its really good at adding strength and hardness without sides.

Very nice results indeed optic. 10lbs of lbm on any frame will look awesome! Thanks for posting your results!:D

yeah 10lbs is good.. :D you sure have to cram a lot of food down your pipe.. and ox + food = $$$$$$

Jetrob said:
Is there such a thing? Is it possible for a newbie to make good gains with low side effects?

Have access to

Winstrol Tabs

Methyltestosterone 10 mg caps

Anavar - Oxandrolone 8 mg caps

Androgel

Can a good combo be made of these?

I'd do either a 6-8 week Winstrol (winny) cycle at 50 mgs ed, or an 8 week anavar cycle at 40 mgs ed. Both would be expensive, but they would work.

Canuck4 said:
Get over your fear of needles and do a real cycle instead bro.
Bump that, i used to be afraid of pins, im sure canuck still remembers my post ;)

it's nothing bro

Back