Northern Rx Anavar 20 mg pills

gobig89

Hey guys I am just wondering if northern rx is a reputable brand for orals... I am looking into some anavar and they are 20 mg tabs... any info on this? does anavar even come in 20 mg?

20's make allot of sense compared to the SuperStupid 50's going around.

60mgs of Anavar (var) /day is pretty standard for the boys. WTF are you going to do with a 50?

With the Anavar (var) half life 3 times a day dosing is ideal(although 2x's works for you non OCD's).

So one 20mg 3x's/day makes sense. Sound these guys might actually know WTF their doing by pressing 20's.

20's make allot of sense compared to the SuperStupid 50's going around.

60mgs of Anavar (var) /day is pretty standard for the boys. WTF are you going to do with a 50?

With the Anavar (var) half life 3 times a day dosing is ideal(although 2x's works for you non OCD's).

So one 20mg 3x's/day makes sense. Sound these guys might actually know WTF their doing by pressing 20's.

true.

they are from northern rx.. even heard of this company?

I have seen others posting asking for feedback about their winnie or hgh ... on all the posts people dont have any feedback

they are russian with nice packaging for their gear. ( not that that means anything )

id be curious to know.

I wonder if Kane or other knows this lab ...

Northern Pharma is a good lab... I used their primo and win tabs for my show.. The 50mg win was for sure under dosed.. Good feedback on all their orals and their T400 n suspension rocks

Back