Nosebleeds on M1T

vBRAH

umad?
I've been running M1T and on my second week now, I bumped it up from 10mg to 20mg a few days ago and woke up this morning with a nose bleed - wasn't too bad though but yeah it doesn't usually happen with me. I'm also taking 2.2g of Hawthorne Berry daily to combat high BP. Should I stop M1T now or did I just hit a spot that my bodies not ready for? Thanks!

I haven't checked lately but a couple of months back it was normal
Can't think of anything I would've done since then to cause a steadily high BP
Maybe 10mg is my 'sweet spot' since its my first time running M1T

Back to 10mg, no negative sides to report so all good now :D I read somewhere else that someone had nosebleeds every night on higher doses of M1T yet continued his cycle regardless.. VERY dangerous. If I do end up with nose bleeds again I'll be stopping M1T and doing it at a later time when my BP is under control.

Your body is trying to tell you something.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but when blood is coming out of my body from ANYWHERE, that is pretty much all I need to know to believe something just ain't right.

Your body is trying to tell you something.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but when blood is coming out of my body from ANYWHERE, that is pretty much all I need to know to believe something just ain't right.

I am taking every precaution possible :) It was my body telling me 20mg is too much to handle which is why I've dropped it down to 10mg and feel a heap better. As mentioned if it happens again even at 10mg I'll stop M1T completely.

Back