Not a roid question, but about vitamin packs..

AAP

Haven't been here in a while, so what's up :

Biggie
Tx
mvmaxx
stone
trev

I ain't saying 'what's up' to needsize cuz I see his mug all the time at the other place.

Anyway, on to the question.... which vitamin pak do YOU use personally?

The Animal Pak seems good. But I just got one from BodyTec called The Beast or Beast Pack or something like that. It seems good as it contains a few things that Animal Pak doesn't. Like creatine and dissected liver tabs.

So what you swallow? (fantom.. don't answer that ok?)

Even though you are too good to say hi to me....
I just use a regular old multi vitamin, right now its Centrum, and I just take 2 a day when "on"

ive been using Animal Pak
havent heard anything about the "Beast" pack

if it has crea in it i would imagine its CEE?

It is BodyTech Beast Pak. I found a pic of it on vitamin shoppe website, but it only shows one side of the box and lists the vitamin and mineral contents. It doesn't show the other side of the box with the extra stuff on it.

Unlike the Barbarian Pak that I tried in the past, this one doesn't turn my urine orange colored.

P.S. Someone say "hi" to needsize for me. Just don't tell him I said that.

I've used Animal Paks and like em, right now just Centrum like needsize, but I haven't been training real hard lately.

Needsize someone said Hi I think he likes you but I can't tell you who it is

I take Centrum Silver. I got a bunch of it on clearance, lol.

i take animal pak on training days and natures best multi-vitamin pak on non workout days... the animal pak is good but i think some of the ingredients arent high enuff... but for the price i think its right on the money...17.95 for 44paks...

Back