Not enjoying first cycle.

Milli

I've always been a cardio guy. I love running. However since I've been pinning this test cyp. Both my glutes are just swollen and sore. To the point where I can't run properly.

Therefore I'm feeling lethargical and not wanting to do running and not enjoying my training.

I cant sit down, can't lie on my back. Is this normal?. I know it's only my second week and have only done 3 pins but I'm considering packing it in at this rate. Without cardio I just feel unfit.

Will this go away?

i had the same problem the first few pins and a buddy of mine told me to try grape seed oil. So i went to my local health food/nutrition store and bought a small bottle. i draw up 1cc (250mg) test and .5cc grape seed oil. i run the syringe under water for a minute or two or rub it in my between my hands to warm the oil just a little. then pin my glutes. best thing i have ever done. been using this trick two years now and works wonders for me.

Kalpa products gave me pip during whole first cycle. Ass constantly sore and swollen . Pinnacle gear almost zero pip, post injection pain. I'm sure it's partly the gear and partly getting used to the pins. Gotta have a steady hand too

i had the same problem the first few pins and a buddy of mine told me to try grape seed oil. So i went to my local health food/nutrition store and bought a small bottle. i draw up 1cc (250mg) test and .5cc grape seed oil. i run the syringe under water for a minute or two or rub it in my between my hands to warm the oil just a little. then pin my glutes. best thing i have ever done. been using this trick two years now and works wonders for me.

Okay don't ever give advice out like this. You have to heat and properly filter oils before they are used for injecting into your body.

Just virgin muscles. Stay the course soldier!
I couldn't bend my legs past 90 the first 2-3 pins each. Now 5 sec later I don't even notice it.

I've always been a cardio guy. I love running. However since I've been pinning this test cyp. Both my glutes are just swollen and sore. To the point where I can't run properly.

Therefore I'm feeling lethargical and not wanting to do running and not enjoying my training.

I cant sit down, can't lie on my back. Is this normal?. I know it's only my second week and have only done 3 pins but I'm considering packing it in at this rate. Without cardio I just feel unfit.

Will this go away?
Some pip is normal especially with prop, but cyp should not cause it to this extent. How much do you know about your gear?

hey im new to this forum but i have a question. can anyone tell me what a good first test e cycle would be? im thinking test E 500mg a weeks 1-8 or 10 and waiting 2 weeks kicking nolva in. i want to keep it super simple in case my body reacts. any advice?

I dont see any point in running for an extended period of time, unless there is someone bigger then you chasing you... which is more reason to work your ass off on them weights, then there will be fewer people biger then you!...

lol do HIIT for 20 minutes EOD and your good

running is dumb

This method is sheer brilliance if you have sterilized oil.

If you got 250mg of Test Ethanate per mL, then your body is going to absorb that 1mL of oil before it absorbs all 250mg of the testosterone crystals, say adding 1mL of sterilized oil to that shot, would make it 2mL of 125mg/mL of Testosterone Ethanate, thus being a hell of a lot less painful. Sterilizing the oil is the tricky part.

Like others said, the pain is totally normal the first few weeks then it goes away. Do the glutes and you can do whatever, alternate cheeks to sit on. pretty easy. ALSO to minimize PIP i would suggest you alcohol swab the rubber top of the bottle and the cheek and let air dry then pin then swab your cheek again afterwards. Why not, $0.01 alcohol pad or chunk of your ass missing, your choice...

What is the mg to ml ratio. Only time I have ever had serious pain was from denkal t400 back in the day and testoprim d from mex. never from a cyp sounds weird to me.

This method is sheer brilliance if you have sterilized oil.

If you got 250mg of Test Ethanate per mL, then your body is going to absorb that 1mL of oil before it absorbs all 250mg of the testosterone crystals, say adding 1mL of sterilized oil to that shot, would make it 2mL of 125mg/mL of Testosterone Ethanate, thus being a hell of a lot less painful. Sterilizing the oil is the tricky part.

Okay, so this is not entirely true. Adding more sterilized oil will not change the concentration, because the hormone is already dissolved into the previous solution, and a second oil will not necessarily do anything. Depending on what oil was originally used, as well as the solvents, you would have to reheat the solution and it's way more work than just pinning the gear as is.

250mg/ml test e is as painless as it comes, bud. After a while you will be fine, and pinning will be effortless.

Back