not sure what to do about this tren

e92

so i just got 3 vials of this tren ace and im pretty sure its just test or something else. the color seemed right the vials are piss yellow, but when i pinned it i got no taste in my throat. and when i tasted the oil it barely tasted like anything. you could taste some sort of chemical but definitely not that distinct tren taste.

i've run tren 3 times in the past from maybe 5 different sources, all of them had the tren taste in the oil, and all of them gave me that taste in my throat.

i told my guy the same thing, he said no problem i'll give you your money back

Last edited:
Ive personally never tasted anything at all from tren when injecting . even . never had cough even . I never tried tasting the oil . But heres the thing , the majority of the colour would be from the carrier oil . . So colour doesnt necessarilt tell you legitimacy of the gear . However i do know if i remember correctly the only thing that plays a roll is if the tren came from Fina pellets or not in which case i believe it should be quite dark . I wouldnt jump to coclusion yet and say its not real . ive been surprised before .

Ive personally never tasted anything at all from tren when injecting . even . never had cough even . I never tried tasting the oil . But heres the thing , the majority of the colour would be from the carrier oil . . So colour doesnt necessarilt tell you legitimacy of the gear . However i do know if i remember correctly the only thing that plays a roll is if the tren came from Fina pellets or not in which case i believe it should be quite dark . I wouldnt jump to coclusion yet and say its not real . ive been surprised before .
i've had tren that was piss yellow, and tren thats orange. all of them had the same taste, and all of them left an aftertaste in my mouth when i pinned. i rarely get tren cough too but thats not really an indicator. i know what tren tastes like and smells like. and this does not have that taste

i dont know what the hell this shit is, but i'm 90% sure its not tren. the dude just called me he said he's used it before and its legit blah blah blah. today is wednesday, and i'll give it till saturday. by then i'll be able to know for sure.

If you don trust your source you should ask for your money back.
honestly, i only know this guy a month. he seems like a genuine guy, and the shit isnt even coming from him its coming from his friend apparently who is a source. i'm used to ordering online and never had a problem with it..

I do not think a compounds taste is a good measure of its legitimacy at all man.
Tren A acts fast, you should know fairly soon either way man. You cant go by color or taste bro, at all.

I do not think a compounds taste is a good measure of its legitimacy at all man.
Tren A acts fast, you should know fairly soon either way man. You cant go by color or taste bro, at all.
i'm not going by color i'm going by taste. tren has a very distinct taste due to the actual chemical, not what oil is used.

i'm not going by color i'm going by taste. tren has a very distinct taste due to the actual chemical, not what oil is used.

Still not a good yard stick of whether or not it's real. Not all tren will give you that taste, that is like trying to figure out if your gear is real based on side effects.

Well if you think taste testing your gear is a prudent way to tell if it is legit or not you keep right on doing it. I personally think thats ridiculous man.
To each his own.

Well if you think taste testing your gear is a prudent way to tell if it is legit or not you keep right on doing it. I personally think thats ridiculous man.
To each his own.
well he did say he will refund me my money, for the vials that are still sealed. so i have 1g of this stuff, whatever it is. i'll know whats up within a few days thank you for chiming in everybody

i've never tasted any tren to date. I pin it...and I don't get any weird taste afterwards. That goes for all other compounds as well

The ONLY thing I've ever had consistent with tren is the dark and funky smelling urine. You won't taste the hormone in certain carriers, and color means relatively little.

If you're not getting a taste while pinning, that's a good thing btw.

The ONLY thing I've ever had consistent with tren is the dark and funky smelling urine. You won't taste the hormone in certain carriers, and color means relatively little.

If you're not getting a taste while pinning, that's a good thing btw.
maybe. guess i'm just sort of skeptical cause i've never bought gear from someone in person before.

also, the guy did tell me that the brewer used castor oil as a carrier

Cheers to buying gear from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. isn't that why most of us are here? site sponsors etc. why risk it when you have a reputable source right here

Cheers to buying gear from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. isn't that why most of us are here? site sponsors etc. why risk it when you have a reputable source right here

Because he can go punch him in the nose when he sells him bad gear. :)

Back