Not sure where to ask this... erection problems and being almost anti-horny

zgart

A good friend of mine that was an anesthesiologist was also a gear head to a certain extent. With his medical background and gear knowledge he gave me a small "safe" cycle that worked pretty well. I have thrown away the empty bottles so I cant remember exactly what all he had given me but EQ, Tprop, and a few others were on the list in small doses.

My friend died about a month ago at the end of my cycle and Im not sure where to look for advice. At the end of the cycle he had given me something from Rogue Labs called Clomid to take on a certain schedule for a week or two.

Its been a month and I am still ANTI-horny and last night I experienced my first "cant get it up" scenario in my entire life and played it off as being nervous.

I did some research and went and got a bunch of vitamins that can help jump start my natural testosterone but I really have no idea what else to do.

Order some torem from manpowernutrition.com and take 60mg a day for 4 weeks. If you don't rebound get bloodwork and see where u stand.

Back