Notice To New Members

DADAWG

Community Veteran
this site does NOT allow source posting . that means name .com address , email address , board name , etc.

YOU WILL BE BANNED

TO MANY GUYS ARE SHOWING UP HERE FROM THE BOARDS BEING CLOSED DUE TO THEM OPENLY TALKING ABOUT SOURCES OR BACKING THEM . DONT BE A DUMBASS AND GET THIS PLACE SHUT DOWN TO .

Regular Members Please Help Me Keep This Bumped To The Top .

Some People Are So Stupid It Amazes Me . They Cant Read The Rules .they Come From Boards Shut Down Because They Were Open Source Boards . And They Knowingly And Openly Post About Sources Knowing There Are Major Bust/arrest Going Down .

Some People Are Better Left Out Of The Gene Pool .

I haven't posted as much lately due to time constraints but I do troll through often looking for source posts...you've all been warned!

motawa said:
bump,, how about you sticky this ?
good idea except new stickys go to the very top of the page and people tend to ignore them . hell we allready have no source posting rules in one of the stickys and the dumbasses ignore them . ive had a bucket full of request for sources / source checks / etc. in the last 2 weeks .

IMO you would have to be a dumbass to order right now .

DADAWG said:
this site does NOT allow source posting . that means name .com address , email address , board name , etc.

YOU WILL BE BANNED

TO MANY GUYS ARE SHOWING UP HERE FROM THE BOARDS BEING CLOSED DUE TO THEM OPENLY TALKING ABOUT SOURCES OR BACKING THEM . DONT BE A DUMBASS AND GET THIS PLACE SHUT DOWN TO .

Get rid of the gsxr guy who keeps sending me and others a stupid e-mail in joining his site and forum. He's banned so you can't reply back and tell him to eat his own asshole.
We all get this e-mail like 2-3 times a day. I have once heard everyday.

GuN-sHoW said:
Get rid of the gsxr guy who keeps sending me and others a stupid e-mail in joining his site and forum. He's banned so you can't reply back and tell him to eat his own asshole.
We all get this e-mail like 2-3 times a day. I have once heard everyday.
BUMP!! I hear you there Bro that dude is really pissin me off!!!

Back