Notice To New Members

GuN-sHoW said:
Get rid of the gsxr guy who keeps sending me and others a stupid e-mail in joining his site and forum. He's banned so you can't reply back and tell him to eat his own asshole.
We all get this e-mail like 2-3 times a day. I have once heard everyday.
i banned him a while back . i cant stop him from sending emails to you though , if your email provider has a option to block someone thats your best bet .

I think the 0 tolerance rule is crucial; especially at a time like this. The only issue I have is with the Newb's that take this Board for granted, which it's the type of newb's this thread applies to. If you want to start off by sending a link to a website to see if their legit, then follow it with a open source post; go to Outlaw or the loose boards that allow this type of non-sense. Make no mistake newb's, the soul purpose of filtering out the people who post such erratic questions is to protect our safety and security. Asking such qustions does nothing but draw negative attention.... we need to be greatful there's always a Mod around to take out the trash. The end result is advising members to make critical decissions in regards to choosing the proper drug, and never condoning, let alone advising young children on what drug they would benefit from.

All i'm saying is never be cancer to such a healthy board that creates such a positive impact.

Can't you put a filter on posts so no URLs or email addresses can be posted? I am sure that feature is in the board software.

Golgo13 said:
Can't you put a filter on posts so no URLs or email addresses can be posted? I am sure that feature is in the board software.

That's a little too much. Then we can't meatspin people.

Golgo13 said:

It's a good suggestion, but then how would our sponsors advertise with direct links to their products?

JT190 said:
It's a good suggestion, but then how would our sponsors advertise with direct links to their products?

They could just tell you where to go after you click on their banner...

Kinda sloppy.

Back