now available- Pure Creatine Ethyl Ester

It dosent make any sense to me why CEE does not have to be loaded when the regular creatine does. Even if there is much greater absorbsion why not load if you havent taken any form of creatine over the past 30 days. I also heard you shouldent drink coffee with any form of creatine is this true?

im 150lbs training hard 5 days on 2 off what should ibe taking for creatine i take bsn no explode,cellmass post-after do i need more

Well, Im here to tell ya that CEE is not all its cracked up to be. I was taking regular micronized creatine & switched to CEE and Ive been losing about a pound a week for 5 weeks now. I will never buy this stuff again. Either you need to take several servings a day or CEE just dosent work as well. This BS about 5 tablets a day for a 230 lb person dosent work at all.

bigred95 said:
im 150lbs training hard 5 days on 2 off what should ibe taking for creatine i take bsn no explode,cellmass post-after do i need more
bigred you train too often 5 day on even if you are taking steroid you wil never recuperated .or you train like my sister ---joking

muddytraks said:
Well, Im here to tell ya that CEE is not all its cracked up to be. I was taking regular micronized creatine & switched to CEE and Ive been losing about a pound a week for 5 weeks now.

thats not surprising, CEE does not cause the extracellular water retention that creatine monohydrate does. Such bloat is due to the high amount of creatinine (created via acid hydolysis in the stomach prior to uptake of mohohydrate) produced (which does nothing other than strain the kidneys and create extracellular water) though if you prefer the bloat of creatine monohydrate, by all means use it.

macro said:
thats not surprising, CEE does not cause the extracellular water retention that creatine monohydrate does. Such bloat is due to the high amount of creatinine (created via acid hydolysis in the stomach prior to uptake of mohohydrate) produced (which does nothing other than strain the kidneys and create extracellular water) though if you prefer the bloat of creatine monohydrate, by all means use it.

Bloat can also be caused by not having insulin to transport. The creatine sits outside the muscle.

Anyways I got my CEE today... Ill report back.

im been taking cee from bulk nutrition. i doubt macro would comment on some one elses product but i am curious what he thinks about it.

macro i consume a lot of caffine. is this bad when u using cee?

also i really need to stop with the caffine because it makes me nervous. any subsittues thats wouldnt make me so social anxious?

creatine, whats good whats not

hey guys I am looking to do creatine as part of my diet and workout. I don't know anything about it. Is there a certain creatine I should do?

I found a lot of good prohoromes and post cycle products from strongsupplementshop.com They have all the things you need to have to get big legally.

Creatine in the monohydrate form does not cause bloat. Its not extracellular this has been an ongoing misinformation statement.

Back