Now im pissed!!!!

THE BOUNCER

Community Veteran, Owner of SuperiorMuscle.com
DO NOT PM ME FOR SOURCE CHECKS!!! If anyone wants to verify a source, use the secure email in my sig. Also, DO NOT ASK ME FOR A SOURCE BECAUSE I WON'T GIVE YOU ONE. Im sorry if im comming across like a jerk but I can't even browse the board without getting 20 pm's in 5 minutes.

THE BOUNCER said:
DO NOT PM ME FOR SOURCE CHECKS!!! If anyone wants to verify a source, use the secure email in my sig. Also, DO NOT ASK ME FOR A SOURCE BECAUSE I WON'T GIVE YOU ONE. Im sorry if im comming across like a jerk but I can't even browse the board without getting 20 pm's in 5 minutes.

What makes you think you are coming across as a jerk? We all need to watch our asses,especially now. This is a good board with a fresh start. If people think they can just come here and get sources then they are wrong. That is how people get busted.

THE BOUNCER said:

Thanks.......that saves a bunch of typing by myself and most likely all the rest of the staff too !!

Getting a source isn't that easy. People have to stick around so we can get to know them. I sure the hell wouldn't give my source to anyone that messages me asking.

THE BOUNCER said:

They never learn........

DangerousGrounds said:
if you now Flex (the orininal) from Bolex, meso, ask him vet been around long time and always helpful
let me get this straight. are you telling people were to go to find a source?

THE BOUNCER said:

I kid around with Bouncer, but folks he is serious, and so are the Admin & Mods about this, DON'T COME ASK FOR A SOURCE.

Bouncer sorry guys have been abusing you and your kindness for too long bro. You aren't a jerk, you're a good bro and had to let off some steam.

I back this up as we deal with emails and pm's everyday, heck at fitnessgeared I have to clean out pm's twice a day and it takes a toll.

Bump for the staff.

Aragorn

Re: Re: Now im pissed!!!!

Cirrus2000 said:
I kid around with Bouncer, but folks he is serious, and so are the Admin & Mods about this, DON'T COME ASK FOR A SOURCE.

Bouncer sorry guys have been abusing you and your kindness for too long bro. You aren't a jerk, you're a good bro and had to let off some steam.
thanks brother

Re: Re: Re: Re: Now im pissed!!!!

Cirrus2000 said:
always bro....if they bug ya enough let me on 'em, you know I'll "take care" of them in my "special" way :D
bwahahahh:D

Back