Npp And Winstol or Trenbolone?

Xlshamoon65

Hey guys! So I was trying to decide what to do for my 3rd cycle! I'm 24 years old but I've had trainers since I was 12 and been a trainer myself for the past 4 years, I'm younger but I've not completely new to the working out scene. I've ran test E/ dbol last year, and as of now am running NPP/ Test P for the next 10 weeks. It going to be later this upcoming year but I wanted to decide my next cycle! I'm loving the NPP but would love to be more lean on cycle so I was thinking of running winstrol in the mix. I've heard the two mix week since the NPP will counter the drying of the joints. But tren Ace seems like a better and more cost efficient choice. Is my 3rd cycle too soon for tren? What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

Winstrol can really only be ran a few weeks, and is best used when your already very lean and prepping for a show. If you want to run a 'dry' dht based compound on your next cycle, then I'd go for something you can run long term , like Masteron.

Test, Mast, and NPP . you can run all short esters if you like. or front load and mix long and short esters. You could also throw a 'dry' dht based oral in there as well for the first few weeks like Superdrol (for size) or something more mild like Var for 6 weeks

what are your goals going into your 3rd cycle

I'm around 15% BF now at 226lbs 5' 10" but I feel to smooth on this cycle. I'm liking the size I'm gaining but would love the gains to be more dry, that's the goal, dry gains. That's why I was thinking NPP + Winstrol together. I've heard that mast is only useful once you're below 10% already but winstrol would help someone like myself more, but this is all just what I've heard from "bro-scientists" and was wondering if there was any truth to it? Tren has also been described to me as dry gains, which made me wonder which would be better for that?

I'm around 15% BF now at 226lbs 5' 10" but I feel to smooth on this cycle. I'm liking the size I'm gaining but would love the gains to be more dry, that's the goal, dry gains. That's why I was thinking NPP + Winstrol together. I've heard that mast is only useful once you're below 10% already but winstrol would help someone like myself more, but this is all just what I've heard from "bro-scientists" and was wondering if there was any truth to it? Tren has also been described to me as dry gains, which made me wonder which would be better for that?

the only thing that defines an AAS compound as being 'dry' or not is based on wither that steroid converts to estrogen or not. if it does not convert to estrogen then it is 'dry' . if it does convert to estrogen , then it is 'wet' , because it will make you hold water

to be blunt though , at 15% body fat nothing is going to make you look 'dry' and bring out any muscle hardness, definition, or striations. you need to be single digit body fat to see that. if your wanting that dry look , then your next cycle should be a cutting cycle

Winstrol can really only be ran a few weeks, and is best used when your already very lean and prepping for a show. If you want to run a 'dry' dht based compound on your next cycle, then I'd go for something you can run long term , like Masteron.

Test, Mast, and NPP . you can run all short esters if you like. or front load and mix long and short esters. You could also throw a 'dry' dht based oral in there as well for the first few weeks like Superdrol (for size) or something more mild like Var for 6 weeks

what are your goals going into your 3rd cycle

OP if I had posted first I would say almost Quote what Roush said ^^^. Solid advise and get rid of the idea of Winstrol , as using it now.

the only thing that defines an AAS compound as being 'dry' or not is based on wither that steroid converts to estrogen or not. if it does not convert to estrogen then it is 'dry' . if it does convert to estrogen , then it is 'wet' , because it will make you hold water

to be blunt though , at 15% body fat nothing is going to make you look 'dry' and bring out any muscle hardness, definition, or striations. you need to be single digit body fat to see that. if your wanting that dry look , then your next cycle should be a cutting cycle

Again I don't have much to add at this point but I would like to see a pic and as asked what specifically is your goal now and future. We would like to see some of your mass if you post a pic. :)

So if this is going to be cycle #3 how much time have you taken off between and what about this one. Did you run an AI and are you going to do so this cycle?
Did you do PCT.

Winstrol does not decrease your BF%. Aerobics and diet will take care of that. You can change up your routine to using supersets and mostly GIANT sets at a fast pace to get in an aerobic quality.

Just another thought

Last edited:
Hey guys! Thank you all for your feedback! I'm using letro EOD and will be using clomid as my PCT. I had pretty much exactly a year between my first cycle and my current cycle now (only 3 weeks in). I just wanted to pick the brains of the more experienced in the mean time. At MINIMUM I will follow the "time on=time off" between cycles. Seeing as my Npp/Test will last ~9 weeks I will be taking the same amount of time off. I will be dieting down hard between cycles and I doubt I'll have any trouble getting down to 10% before I start the next cycle. I'm liking the NPP a lot, my joints are happy! So mast or anavar would be better than winstrol, I hear you guys on that! Should I wait off the the tren then? I know there's an order to things and I have no problem saving the stronger compounds for later or is tren an alright choice for a 3rd cycle?

When you need to lose another 2% bf you use winstrol at the end of your cutting cycle. Use less weight and higher reps and warm up for each lift. You are more prone to injuries cycling winstrol.

Winny will cut you up
Winny will dry you out
ONLY FOR ADVANCED TYPE S..much more than I.

It makes me ache so bad so I m a feeble old guy

Back