NPP bloat is making me feel fat

SoHo

[gill]
350 test prop EW, 350 NPP EW, and recently added in 400 mast prop a week. also doing 40mg tbol pre workout. just upped my t3 dose to 100mcg ED.

as you can probably guess i'm cutting. always wanted to try NPP but never got around to it. i know cutting with NPP is not ideal, but i read posts saying they stay dry as a bone while using it. while i am losing fat, i can differentiate between fat and water when i look at myself, but i am a tad bloated.

i havent gotten my e2 bloods yet but its not hard to control 350mg of test. im doing aromasin .25mg e3d so it's gotta be the NPP. afterall, it is a nandrolone.

i know im losing fat but it is so discouraging. should i drop the NPP for now, up my test a bit and keep the mast?

Last edited by a moderator:
Give the mast some time to start working. It should help with bloating. Watch your salt intake as well.

Give the mast some time to start working. It should help with bloating. Watch your salt intake as well.
definitely keeping an eye on that, but sodium/salt intake doesnt affect my body too much unless i the food is absolutely sodium packed like chinese take out. only then do i really notice a bloat. thanks for the input tho.

the masteron is enth (150enth 50prop per ML), and im on week 2 of that so its only beginning to work.

Are you running Aromasin @.25 E3D or Adex @.25 E3D. You wrote Aromasin, I know, but, that makes no sense nor should it be ran that way. Aromasin should be ran ED.

Id personally start with Aromasin @ 6.25 ED as your Test dose is fairly low. Get E2 checked 4 or so weeks after start time and reevaluate.

If you were to run Arimidex then the .25 E3D dosing schedule would be fine. And, of course, bloodwork to ensure proper adjustments if neccessary.

Aromasin @ .25 E3D is about the equvalent of not even running it.

The bloat is most likely E2 related, it mostly always is. E2 being the main factor. Carbs and sodium can also play a role in that as well though.

Get you AI dosing fixed up, get bloodwork, and go from there.

Are you running Aromasin @.25 E3D or Adex @.25 E3D. You wrote Aromasin, I know, but, that makes no sense nor should it be ran that way. Aromasin should be ran ED.

Id personally start with Aromasin @ 6.25 ED as your Test dose is fairly low. Get E2 checked 4 or so weeks after start time and reevaluate.

If you were to run Arimidex then the .25 E3D dosing schedule would be fine. And, of course, bloodwork to ensure proper adjustments if neccessary.

Aromasin @ .25 E3D is about the equvalent of not even running it.

The bloat is most likely E2 related, it mostly always is. E2 being the main factor. Carbs and sodium can also play a role in that as well though.

Get you AI dosing fixed up, get bloodwork, and go from there.

Great answer I agree

Look forward to those bloods. Nandrolone does aromatize, but such small doses often don't bring me to up my AI more than what I would for just test. Tbol also aromatizes (not as much as it's big brother dbol), so I'm thinking you're just seeing higher estradiol effects.

Can you say / or pin point the areas where you are having the biggest issues with the Fat as FK feeling and visual?

Strange Question I know, but I'm curious.

Last edited:
Can you say / or pin point the areas where you are having the biggest issues with the Fat as FK feeling and visual?

Strange Question I know, but I'm curious.
midsection and my face. just and overall loss of definition too which is impossible because i'm on 100mcg t3 and dieting and doing daily cardio sessions.

sorry guys, been busy didnt get a chance to get bloods. after i made this thread i popped 12.5mg aromasin, woke up with morning wood and feeling great. today too feeling great. took 6.25mg aromasin again just now.

judging by my mood, my skin (oil), my erections, and my nipples i know my e2 is under control. i'll still get bloods, but i know my body well enough to know it isnt too high to the point where bloat is an issue.

anyway, like all of us should be, i'm a firm believer in bloodwork. i'll get those done ASAP and if my e2 really is under full control and i'm still bloating, i'll drop the NPP and save it for after the summer. it's t shirt weather already in israel and i look like a waterlogged juicehead!

Give the mast some time to start working. It should help with bloating. .

how in the heck does masteron help with 'bloating' or water retention?

Gil - if you want to shed water and bloat, and your on a cut anyways, try dropping your carbs down to 50g or less per day for two weeks or go full keto for awhile .. being your running test, npp, and masteron ,, and assuming a high protein diet , you will maintain plenty of muscle mass while cutting with no/low carbs (even though you will 'shrink' up a bit because you'll be carb and glycogen depleted and thus not be swole, you'll get dry as hell and you'll start dropping BF quick).

how in the heck does masteron help with 'bloating' or water retention?

Gil - if you want to shed water and bloat, and your on a cut anyways, try dropping your carbs down to 50g or less per day for two weeks or go full keto for awhile .. being your running test, npp, and masteron ,, and assuming a high protein diet , you will maintain plenty of muscle mass while cutting with no/low carbs (even though you will 'shrink' up a bit because you'll be carb and glycogen depleted and thus not be swole, you'll get dry as hell and you'll start dropping BF quick).

thats how many carbs i eat a day. either 50g or 0 depending on how i feel.

BLOODWORK UPDATE::

so on tuesday i got bloods the day of my pin, before i pin, and got results thursday because their fucking testing machines were being problematic.

anyway the day before getting bloods i took 12.5mg aromasin along with my 100mg test prop and 100mg NPP. i trained like an animal that day and pissed like a race horse after taking the aromasin i also had a great cardio session that day. next morning i woke up looking less bloated.

my e2 came back 59 pg/mL (or 217 pmoL/L) which is a tad bit on the high side, but more importantly it felt a bit high for me personally.

so if i took 12.5mg aromasin on monday, a day before having my e2 levels at 59 pg/ml, that means my aromasin dosing was way off and my e2 was high as shit.

since wednesday i've been doing 6.25mg EOD which seems to be almost spot on for me as i am holding way less water than when i made this thread 10 days ago. the mast enth has probably fully kicked in as well by now which definitely cuts down the water retention, although im sure i'd be dryer if i completely dropped the NPP because it is a nandrolone at the end of the day.

it might be the illusion of getting leaner but i think i've gained a bit @ 2000 cals a day.. with only 50g carbs twice a week Sunday thru Thursday. sometime throughout Friday and Saturday i'll have a total of one dirty fast food cheat meal and 2 big home cooked meals.. like a huge fatty steak with spaghetti or mashed potatoes or something. i probably load up on around 500g carbs on friday and saturday in total.

BLOODWORK UPDATE::

so on tuesday i got bloods the day of my pin, before i pin, and got results thursday because their fucking testing machines were being problematic.

anyway the day before getting bloods i took 12.5mg aromasin along with my 100mg test prop and 100mg NPP. i trained like an animal that day and pissed like a race horse after taking the aromasin i also had a great cardio session that day. next morning i woke up looking less bloated.

my e2 came back 59 pg/mL (or 217 pmoL/L) which is a tad bit on the high side, but more importantly it felt a bit high for me personally.

so if i took 12.5mg aromasin on monday, a day before having my e2 levels at 59 pg/ml, that means my aromasin dosing was way off and my e2 was high as shit.

since wednesday i've been doing 6.25mg EOD which seems to be almost spot on for me as i am holding way less water than when i made this thread 10 days ago. the mast enth has probably fully kicked in as well by now which definitely cuts down the water retention, although im sure i'd be dryer if i completely dropped the NPP because it is a nandrolone at the end of the day.

it might be the illusion of getting leaner but i think i've gained a bit @ 2000 cals a day.. with only 50g carbs twice a week Sunday thru Thursday. sometime throughout Friday and Saturday i'll have a total of one dirty fast food cheat meal and 2 big home cooked meals.. like a huge fatty steak with spaghetti or mashed potatoes or something. i probably load up on around 500g carbs on friday and saturday in total.

You've been running Aromasin as your AI, but you did not set up your dosing protocol on an EVERY DAY basis ? you've been running it every other day or longer ?
Aromasin has a very short half life and needs to be ran every day to maintain steady blood levels (its Arimidex that has the longer half life and can be ran EOD).

^^ if the above was how you were running your aromasin then it is no surprise you were having troubles with E2 and water retention.. you were 'fluctuating' by not maintaining steady blood levels.
you've got your blood work , now pick a mg dose of aromasin to run EVERY DAY and you'll prob get it dialed in.

also, your 'Carb Binging' is another reason your body may be holding water. And, going from low low carbs most the week and getting glycogen depleted, then over binging on a ton of carbs is probably going to make you feel like shit and effect your training. As well as possible inflammation, which holding water is another symptom of.

Personally, I'd stick to my low carb diet consistently through the week. If you want a cheat meal, get a triple cheese burger 'lettuce wrapped' (no bread) and call that your cheat.. but loading up and binging on carbs is going to be a hindrance to your cutting goals, make you hold water, make you feel like shit etc. etc.

my 2 cents

I'm totally coming in from left field as I have no idea what kind of diet he is on but isn't the loading of carbs a RE feed? He is giving his body the carbs so his metabolism doesn't slow down and his body won't think it's starving...
Just guessing here

I'm totally coming in from left field as I have no idea what kind of diet he is on but isn't the loading of carbs a RE feed? He is giving his body the carbs so his metabolism doesn't slow down and his body won't think it's starving...
Just guessing here
thats exactly the point of it. i dont "binge" on carbs like roush said above.. i eat no more than 50g carbs a day in the middle of the week

also i'm only on 350mg test a week, so 6.25mg of aromasin ED would be too much...

Last edited:
Back