NPP hormone swirls just wont disappear!

alexg218

Any suggestions guys? Was thinking add .5ml bb

It is 80ml npp at 125mg/ml
18%bb
2%ba
70%gso
30% eo

Edit: ive tried reheating just wont budge.

Did you clear the powder, BA and BB before you added the oils?

Edit: More BB is not going to help.

Bring it up to 200F, cap it tight and shake the shit hard. It is going become cloudy, bring it back to 200 and should clear. If not try 220F and shake.
Hope you a flask and stopper for the shaking ;-)

If this doesn't work something is wrong with your powder.

(My boy is here telling me what to type so get on this while he's still here and check back ASAP) !!!!!

Last edited:
I use 20% BB for 100mg/ml NPP so........... 125mg/ml to me is a bit high of a dose!!! I think on 125mg/ml would be better suited for 20+ % BB.
Having said that, adding 1ml of BB to an 80ml batch I don't believe is your savior here, just not enough to really make that much difference. If you were heating it up again when you did then heat is most likely your savior. Otherwise, keep your eye on the gear tomorrow and for a 2 day period for it to crash. If it does crash, take your BB percentage up to 22% and heat with vigorous stirring to 90-100 degree C. Hold there for 5 min or so when it gets to this temp, then allow to cool to 60-80 degree C depending on your filtering media and then refilter.
Regardless, because of your 1ml addition of BB, you still need to refilter the batch!!!

I use 20% BB for 100mg/ml NPP so........... 125mg/ml to me is a bit high of a dose!!! I think on 125mg/ml would be better suited for 20+ % BB.
Having said that, adding 1ml of BB to an 80ml batch I don't believe is your savior here, just not enough to really make that much difference. If you were heating it up again when you did then heat is most likely your savior. Otherwise, keep your eye on the gear tomorrow and for a 2 day period for it to crash. If it does crash, take your BB percentage up to 22% and heat with vigorous stirring to 90-100 degree C. Hold there for 5 min or so when it gets to this temp, then allow to cool to 60-80 degree C depending on your filtering media and then refilter.
Regardless, because of your 1ml addition of BB, you still need to refilter the batch!!!

Thanks bro, yeah it altered the batch oncentration slightly still alot more accurate than most ug haha. The problem was had to rush it you know what its like the mrs is due home in 20mins had to act quick... I baked it before adding the 1ml of bb for 15 mins then shook it vigirously... It still never held after it settled went to swirls... I know 125 is high just wanted to experiment as you do lol. I now know for future use to keep the bb above 18% cheers. Took .8ml about 8hrs ago... Dont even feel it. Thats with prop aswell.

Thanks bro, yeah it altered the batch oncentration slightly still alot more accurate than most ug haha. The problem was had to rush it you know what its like the mrs is due home in 20mins had to act quick... I baked it before adding the 1ml of bb for 15 mins then shook it vigirously... It still never held after it settled went to swirls... I know 125 is high just wanted to experiment as you do lol. I now know for future use to keep the bb above 18% cheers. Took .8ml about 8hrs ago... Dont even feel it. Thats with prop aswell.

Baking (at whatever temp) is probably what helped you out here!!! Biggest mistake in brewing is getting into a rush!!! Make sure you have ample time when brewing!!! One wrong move and you could be sitting there with a batch of FUCK!!!

Worst thing to happen when brewing in a rush!!!!
When you put in 136ml of BB on a 750ml batch and figure out only after the fact that the BB you put in was really BA :scratchhe:nonono2::bash:

Oh fuck, now what do you do???

I'm going to invent a BA extraction tool. Something that will extract just BA from a solution!!!!

Baking (at whatever temp) is probably what helped you out here!!! Biggest mistake in brewing is getting into a rush!!! Make sure you have ample time when brewing!!! One wrong move and you could be sitting there with a batch of FUCK!!!

When you put in 136ml of BB on a 750ml batch and figure out only after the fact that the BB you put in was really BA :scratchhe:nonono2::bash:

I'm going to invent a BA extraction tool. Something that will extract just BA from a solution!!!!

lmao been there, done that

lmfao...damm tell me you never shot that !?!
thats making my quad stings thinkin bout it.
i keep my bb in a clear bottle ba in a blue bottle haha i will try not make that mistake!!

yeah it was my 1st ever try at NPP and panic set in was the 1st time its happened. shot it twice now its smooth. i think it just took a bit more to make it pop..lesson learned:).i noticed the same with my prop...reheated it its now been left a few days they are still holding strong made it 50/50 gso/eo looks so smooth getting on it in a week when my other vials out. just brewed 150ml of cut mix about 2hours ago there... 50/100/50 testP/trenA/MastP fingers crossed looks beautiful.

Last edited:
Npp usually goes into solution quick. Your problem was timing. You need a temp that's not to hot, and so you can give it enough time to really hold. Most guys see it clear up and pull it off, but you should keep a thermometer in it, watch the temp, and let it have time to set right.

But to much or too long will burn/oxidize and you will end up with dark gear.

I personally will never shake anything, use a stir rod, or swirl. But that's just what I like to do, except suspension which you have to.

Yeah like he said above NPP is very easy to melt down... If you still have hormone swirls its because you never succesfully created a solution. I feel you need more heat. I always recommend buying a beaker and placing it directly on the stove. Works great for me

You can get it to hold using mostly EO if you know what your doing, but it'd be really painful to be honest. One of those things like 200mg prop.

yeah i think it was the temp tbh just went out and bought a thermometer i usually just heat gently in a pan of water on the stove till it homogenizes then wait an extra min or so ... soon as it cooled ect and swirled...it was fine and has held since. lesson learned panic averted!

Yup just take your time. I usually keep heat low, basically 3 on gas stove max, this will still get your solution very hot. I never use water in the pan, just set my beaker in the pan but it's really just preference.

JP you could get away with 200mg/ml. But there are a few factors that will determine how painful it will be, if at all. I thing 150mg/ml can easily be made painless and is a pretty convenient dose.

Back