NPP or Tren

gettin big

I want to do a solid BULK. I'm planning on doing a shorter cycle, around 8-10 weeks. i will be eating ALOT! diet and training are on point. so whats better NPP or Tren ace?

stats: 23 yrs old, 230lbs, 5'10, about 15% bf.

obviously stacked with test (prop). and kick start with dbol for weeks 1-4.

opinions on dosages are also welcome! Keep in mind I want to run a get HUGE cycle :)

Why is tren hard to bulk with for some people?

I cant say from personal experience. But I have read a few reviews where the recomp on tren is unreal. And hard to bulk. Wish I could say more then that lol look around you'll see what im talking about

Besides NPP is like a faster acting deca. Which is a great bulker anyways, so why not go with that

NPP better for bulking. Tren a is great, gives you incredible strength and you keep a lot of size when you come off. It's hard on your body though and makes recovery difficult cuz it really shuts you down hard. I only run it 8-10 weeks at a time. NPP on the other hand will lube up your joints nice and with a good amount of test and proper diet, will really help you achieve your goals.

I would go with the NPP over tren for bulk, but thats just me...

I love nandrolone, works well with my body with less sides. I grow like a wed and get strong like a bull.

Back