NPP vs Tren Enan... which is better (stacking with test cyp) and why?

AAP

Stats = 242lbs, about 6% BF... looking for LEAN muscle gains. little to no bloat. Test cyp @ about 600-800mg per week.

ideas?
input?

deca doesn't seem to bloat real lean people as badly as it does those of us who are a little softer, at least from what i have seen. Persoanlly deca makes me feel unconfortable, i know alot of dudes who love NPP, but we all know tren is great also. Flip a coin, lol.

Way to go jcp2. Great answer in an election year.

You won't put on much mass and may not see any gains at all from tren. What will happen is what you will loose all fat and water and you look more ripped and get stronger.
NPP will give you gains. Real add the mass, bigger, stronger, gains.
So you can do what the really cool guys do, like me, and use BOTH at the same time. P gyno is rare and over-rated as a side and with NPP and Tren you can shut it down quickly if you have unwanted sides.
Or you can run the NPP until you've added say 15 pounds and then use tren. If you're really 6% then 1 more won't kill you until you start the tren to take back down again.

Last edited:
ulter said:

You won't put on much mass and may not see any gains at all from tren. What will happen is what you will loose all fat and water and you look more ripped and get stronger.
So you can do what the really cool guys do, like me, and use BOTH at the same time. P gyno is rare and over-rated as a side and with NPP and Tren you can shut it down quickly if you have unwanted sides.
Or you can run the NPP until you've added say 15 pounds and then use tren. If you're really 6% then 1 more won't kill you until you start the tren to take back down again.

Yes, I am really in the 6% range.

Ok, what dose are we talking about here?

Assuming the test cyp is about 600mg - 750mg weekly. Please keep in mind I have never used test, npp or tren before.

Dose on tren enan weekly? 400mg? 600mg?

Dose on NPP weekly? 300mg? 400mg? (100mg EOD?)

Suppose I ran both together. What dose of each?

(sorry for all the ?'s, but I rather to learn as much as I can NOW as opposed to jumping on and then having panicky questions)

what is your cycle experience then? if youve never used test? if youve never used test, just run it at 400-500mg a week... and if this is your first cycle, maybe just used test only...

in that case, you don't really need that much test... i would say 500mg a week... and add some tren or NPP... pick one... tren i would go with 75mg EOD... NPP i would say 100mg EOD... good luck

panteracfh said:
in that case, you don't really need that much test... i would say 500mg a week... and add some tren or NPP... pick one... tren i would go with 75mg EOD... NPP i would say 100mg EOD... good luck
I agree, you can take the tren up to 100mg eod also. But this is very good advice.

I see 500mg of test being recommended for people >200lbs. I thought I would need more since I am 242. But if I can get away with less... then yeah.

another thing, I thought that mg vs mg, tren acetate was stronger than tren enan... yeah, I know tren=tren=tren... but I have read from other people that the long acting depot sort of gurantees that some is lost in the body (flushed or destroyed) before it's half life is over, so you would need more tren (just less injects). Any thoughts on this?

yeah, thats true, kind of like test E to test prop... 75mg EOD = about 280mg a week... 300mg of tren enan should be fine...

ulter said:

no strenth or mass gains from tren? we must be getting it from a different source, cause you can bulk or cut up with tren depending on dose. powerlifters love tren for the unrivaled strength gains. also at higher doses you will lean out and have a dramtic increase in strength. no disrespect intended but my experience and the dozens of PLers i know who use tren is far different than yours on this one . :eek:

Back