Nudes of my ex

Can some start a BEST EX thread and poll?
I would but dont have any pics at the moment and if you start it you gotta post:beertoast:yumyum::agreed:

I second what he said. Glad I could help. Speaking of college chicks, anyone ever checked out daredormdotcom? Pretty cool stuff. A K-State receiver got busted w/ a vid on there and caught hell, so you know it's legit. If I were still in college I'd throw something on there, myself.

if the chick is real pretty, awsome personality, CLEAN, big tits, perky ass, not saggy, i'd fuck her heart out even if she was fat. i just wouldn't let her ride me.

all of you faggots that say you would never fuck a fat chick are the same ones that sit home wacking off every night. I have no problem pulling quality pussy, and do so on a regular basis. On the contrary, there are always times where that quality pussy isnt available so I have to settle for a broad that is a little thicker. some of the best sex ive had has been with thick women.

all of you faggots that say you would never fuck a fat chick are the same ones that sit home wacking off every night. I have no problem pulling quality pussy, and do so on a regular basis. On the contrary, there are always times where that quality pussy isnt available so I have to settle for a broad that is a little thicker. some of the best sex ive had has been with thick women.

True story.

Back