Nudes of my ex

I don't see a place to attach a file. Been lurking for yrs but haven't posted much here. How do you post a pic?

Nevermind. Here's one that used to blow me a few yrs ago. Dumped a load on her ass that particular night.

That girl is a bit big for my taste...

Not that I wouldn't dump a load on her ass if I were hard up tho...

The Bill Clinton excuse... Gotta love it. haha.

You're kinda reaching by continuing this critique and using out of context Clinton references that don't even apply. Who knew a fun thread like this would turn into a pissing contest? There's one in every crowd, I suppose.

Go ahead and take your turn to post some pics. Don't be shy w/ your hotties now.

Don't get your panties in the twist now.

Everything is in good fun.

Why do guys that fuck fat chick all the time get all butt hurt when people make fun of them????

But you're probably an atf agent anyway with a join date of 2004 and basicly no post until now.

Don't get your panties in the twist now.

Everything is in good fun.

Why do guys that fuck fat chick all the time get all butt hurt when people make fun of them????

But you're probably an atf agent anyway with a join date of 2004 and basicly no post until now.

A. You already admitted you fuck fat chicks yourself.
B. This was a bj.
C. I already said I've been a lurker until now, actually a member longer than a lotta ppl.
D. Look for your e-fight elsewhere and go ahead and post the pics of the hot chicks you get with. I'm done going in circles w/ you.

Why isn't this fun?

I can't post pictures of hot chicks anyway, since they have all been ugly fat sluts... haha

I have nothing to prove here, unlike yourself.

Why isn't this fun?

I can't post pictures of hot chicks anyway, since they have all been ugly fat sluts... haha

I have nothing to prove here, unlike yourself.

You know the old arguing on the net/Special Olympics addage. That said, feel free to continue e-fighting. I'm just not playing.

I'm not arguing either...

Just having a good time with you.

How did the jizz get on her ass without fucking her? She must be a fast rolly polie.

Back